Ac's weapons.
Hi. I don't unnderstand why there is a very little choice of weapons and such a massive kick back when you shoot them.
Thanks given by:
There is not much to be understood on these matters, that's the way the game is. AC has basic weapons instate of an array of "different" weapons that pretty much do the same shit. I don't see a reason or a need for 40 different machine guns, assault and sniper rifles if at the end of the day they will all inflict almost the same damage. You can always download a mod or skin on akimbo to make the game fell different, if that's something that floats your boat. As for the kick back: quite easy to control and is something that can be used in your advantage, try to use it to run backwards and jump and you will see what I mean.
Thanks given by:
Welcome to Assault Cube gameplay Killerjoe, hope you have a great time.-
Thanks given by:
PS you can find this guy on camper.
Thanks given by:
You need to lift more
Thanks given by:
Try entering /maxroll 20 into your console. It lets you see around corners.
Thanks given by:
this game has 5 guns because it does

it is a simple arcade shooter, there is no need for multiple guns other than the standard 5

there will probably never be another primary (combat pistol / magnum?!) but there never will be one anyway

dont suggest one

have an extraordinary time playing
goodbye
Thanks given by:
This is an arcade game.

Go play Battlefield if you want something more "realistic".
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 14, 03:08PM)ElCrema Wrote: AC has basic weapons instate of an array of "different" weapons that pretty much do the same shit.
And every weapon in AC is very different.
Thanks given by:
That is my point exactly, you only need to know the category a weapon falls under. There is no need to have a list with an AK-47, a M16, a FN SCAR and whatnot, when they are all basically assault rifles or a list with 15 different pistol. In that sense, AC is perfect imho. Very few choices so you always know exactly what you getting without the need to have PhD in ballistic to figure which one you should pick.
Thanks given by:
we barelly have a fine weapon ballance with only 5 guns and you want a bunch of new ones, k
Thanks given by:
Donate a million dollars to my kickstarter and Cube of Duty will have 100 guns.
Thanks given by:
I need mini nuke PLS!

[Image: NukeNeedsNerfing_zps375d877c.gif]
Thanks given by:
What game is that HP?

(22 Jan 14, 02:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: Donate a million dollars to my kickstarter and Cube of Duty will have 100 guns.

OK
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 14, 02:43AM)DrauL Wrote: What game is that HP?

(22 Jan 14, 02:53PM)Nightmare Wrote: Donate a million dollars to my kickstarter and Cube of Duty will have 100 guns.

OK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Warrior
Thanks given by:
until somehow guns can be picked up after killing people, i dont think we need more than 5 guns
Thanks given by:
The other thing is that people can't see your mods.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 14, 03:08PM)killerjoe Wrote: people can't see your mods.

Once again, welcome to Assault Cube ;=)
Thanks given by:
or not o.0
Thanks given by:

Donate me a million dollars to kickstarter and cube of awesome will have 101 guns.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I need RPG :D
Thanks given by:
The play-doh hardens eventually
Thanks given by:
can we have a BFG at least
Thanks given by: