Some explanations
In medical school the teacher directs the student and asks :
- How many kidneys do we have ?
- Four ! Replied the student .
- Four ? speaks the Professor , arrogant , those who take pleasure in trampling upon the mistakes of students .
- Bring a bundle of grass , because we have a donkey in the room , the teacher ordered his assistant .
- And for me a coffee ! Replied the student to assist the master.
The teacher became angry and expelled the student from the room. The student was Torelly Aporelly Aparicio (1895-1971) , the ' Baron of Itararé ' . When leaving the room, the student still had the audacity to correct the furious master :

- You asked me how many kidneys ' WE HAVE ' . ' WE ' have four , two and two my own. ' WE ' is a term used to plural. So, have a good appetite and indulge in the grass .

Moral of the story :
LIFE DEMANDS MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN KNOWLEDGE .
Sometimes people because they have a little more knowledge or power, assume the right of underestimating others ...
I hope you have as much grass to these idiots.
[Image: 1525186_10202858695770154_1077795112_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The student's name? Albert Einstein.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 14, 06:27AM)Jack Wrote: The student's name? Albert Einstein.
Name: Torelly Aporelly Aparicio (1895-1971) , the ' Baron of Itararé '
Its not about Albert Einstein
- Albert Einstein said, "God is a word to express the human weakness?"
I'm not talking religion or beliefs or disbeliefs ... ;))

It's just a lesson of life. Can be availed or not. Used or not.
But the important thing is that after reading ... it will be with you ...
Thanks given by:
The assistant's name? Mark Twain.

In seriousness, I found the story's message interesting regardless whether it's true or not. I don't really know if I agree that life demands more understanding than knowledge, but thank you for sharing :)
Thanks given by:
If this actually happened, Torelly Aporelly Aparicio took a grammar lesson to a medical class. He may be right (although one could argue that the 'we' in the original question was intended to mean 'humans', not 'us two'), but he's the arrogant one.
Thanks given by:
Never heard of this guy
Thanks given by:
I love it when there is a morale of a story. Especially when it's a weak oneliner that makes no sense at all.
Thanks given by:
Well given the morale, bring 100 000 [tons] of grass so certain people with a little more 'power' and (allegedly) little more knowledge have fistfuls and fistfuls and fistfuls at will of grass to eat...
as for me, bring me a coffe no sugar, please.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 14, 06:13AM)1Cap Wrote: Sometimes people because they have a little more knowledge or power, assume the right of underestimating others ...
Hum...
Ah yey!
Cool reply against your ban by a great morale with the help of this story haha!
or not.
Thanks given by:
andrez 1cap

krayce?
Thanks given by:
I don't think a professor would structure a question so ambiguously. If that's a true story then the question would have been open for (mis)interpretation.
Thanks given by:
Quite a stupid attempt to highlight the (right) reason that caused your ban, and quite stupid move copying the thread title.

Don't be surprised if you get banned (again), 1Cap.

PS: according to your profile title, "Always do what is right!", you should GTFO.
Thanks given by:
andrez, relax. you really think insulting 1cap is gonna add anything to this thread? keep it to yourself
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 12:29AM)Andrez Wrote: Quite a stupid attempt to highlight the (right) reason that caused your ban, and quite stupid move copying the thread title.

Don't be surprised if you get banned (again), 1Cap.

PS: according to your profile title, "Always do what is right!", you should GTFO.

what is 1cap doing wrong?

whatever it is, it seems to be rustling your jimmies
Thanks given by:
There are alot well-intentioned people. But many of them don't know how to help. And many of them are not understood.
Our attitude is to conclude on things. Our brain wants to rest. So the brain has to assemble the puzzle to understanding. Just closing the edges we can rest. We're used to it.
But it is not always possible to understand the whole concept with few facts presented. The case in question. We don't have the past, we don't know anything about the student, we don't know anything about the teacher ... Only commented that the professor is arrogant.
Arrogant is a defect? What does it mean to say that the professor is arrogant?

We must look beyond the subtext. Get a own vision of things.
Not to be swayed by opinions of others. Dont let yourself be carried away by situations and facts inconclusive.

However, some things are of collective knowledge. There are issues that have been treated several times and reached a consensus.
for example, the Nazis.
Racism. Pedophilia, etc.

We need to maintain a certain level of respect for other people. Otherwise we will return the atrocities of the past.

Observe that the tolerance level varies for each situation and place. Here on the Forum, for example, was said by moderators that they want a light level for posts, they don't want competition and spam.

Good, but we all have different personalities and cultures, and languages.
Certainly there should be a smart tolerance about it.

In the case of the story at the beginning of the thread, the professor and the student were intolerant with each other, in fact.

But, watch. The idiot never learns.
The smart learn from your own mistakes.
But the master, he learns from the mistakes of others and enjoy more the life.

Do you agree?

(edited) russian skills
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 03:33AM)titiPT Wrote: andrez, relax. you really think insulting 1cap is gonna add anything to this thread? keep it to yourself
I'm just hyper-highlighting, stating the obvious, but using clear and simple words, instead of a stupid anecdote.

Appreciate my frankness instead, I don't need these workarounds to express something.
Thanks given by:
better some anecdote than some anti religion thread ...
Thanks given by:
There are a lot of words in this thread
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 10:36AM)Alien Wrote: better some anecdote than some anti religion thread ...

Sure. Now get back to Middle Age, I'm sure you'll find same-minded people.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 05:05PM)Andrez Wrote:
(17 Jan 14, 10:36AM)Alien Wrote: better some anecdote than some anti religion thread ...

- FEDORA INTENSIFIES -
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 07:21PM)Undead Wrote:

- FEDORA INTENSIFIES -

- SHARP DRESS ACTIVATED -
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 14, 10:31PM)Cemer Wrote:
(17 Jan 14, 07:21PM)Undead Wrote:

- FEDORA INTENSIFIES -

- SHARP DRESS ACTIVATED -

Pointless Re-quotations
Thanks given by:
I think you mean a trilby Undead.

http://goodmenproject.com/featured-conte...earing-it/

Im a haberdasher, I would know.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1pah.png]
Thanks given by:
Despite the desperate attempt to close this thread, I'd like it to remain open.
Fill empty posts word and troll nonsenses is the path used by several users of this forum to derail threads.

Well,
i found some very nice comments already made ​​and intend to continue talking about it. I'll do it on topic.

Do you believe that the responsibility always belongs to who has greater knowledge?
Who know more should be more required, charged and held responsible?
Thanks given by:
(13 Jan 14, 06:13AM)1Cap Wrote: In medical school the teacher directs the student and asks :
- How many kidneys do we have ?
- Four ! Replied the student .
- Four ? speaks the Professor , arrogant , those who take pleasure in trampling upon the mistakes of students .
- Bring a bundle of grass , because we have a donkey in the room , the teacher ordered his assistant .
- And for me a coffee ! Replied the student to assist the master.
The teacher became angry and expelled the student from the room. The student was Torelly Aporelly Aparicio (1895-1971) , the ' Baron of Itararé ' . When leaving the room, the student still had the audacity to correct the furious master :

- You asked me how many kidneys ' WE HAVE ' . ' WE ' have four , two and two my own. ' WE ' is a term used to pllolural. So, have a good appetite and indulge in the grass .

Moral of the story :
LIFE DEMANDS MORE UNDERSTANDING THAN KNOWLEDGE .
Sometimes people because they have a little more knowledge or power, assume the right of underestimating others ...
[Image: %201525186_10202858695770154_1077795112_n.jpg] LOL. did you make that joke?
Thanks given by:
Nigga learn to quote
Thanks given by:
i remember when mods used to lock threads
Thanks given by:
those were the good days
Thanks given by:
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.

BR

the time is in mind
Thanks given by: