Poll: Who do you think deserves a spot in the ultimate ACWC team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
USA|Waffles
20.12%
34 20.12%
USA|Xemi
11.24%
19 11.24%
Fra|Harrek
16.57%
28 16.57%
Fra|Redbull
5.33%
9 5.33%
LA|Sacerock
10.06%
17 10.06%
UK:Fluttershy
13.02%
22 13.02%
+BRA+IGC
4.73%
8 4.73%
Haittah|SRB
4.14%
7 4.14%
de_@cid
2.37%
4 2.37%
LA|TayituX
4.14%
7 4.14%
NRD.aNytHe0ne
1.78%
3 1.78%
Undead+AUS+
6.51%
11 6.51%
Total 169 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Best ACWC Team
This year's ACWC is most certainly not over yet (LA vs Brazil is still yet to happen), but the refs and admins of this tournament believe we've seen so many awesome matches and great players that we were wondering what things would look like if some of those players grouped up together to create a team of three players and two subs (the three highest voted players will be in the main team, whilst 4th and 5th highest will be subs) - and this "team" will be given their own award/special mention when this year's ACWC awards are released.

This year's ACWC staff nominated twelve players from various different teams that we felt played especially well throughout the course of the games - and we would like YOU guys to vote for who you think deserves a place in the ultimate ACWC team.

We've set the poll to be private, but we'll monitor who votes for whom. If you vote for yourself, or if there's excessive "just voting for your own teammates or friends" happening, your votes will be discounted from the actual end result. The thread will be locked and stickied, and you may vote via the poll, which will last for a week.

If you need help deciding, feel free to check out the bracket or player stats page.

Just a disclaimer, this was something Harrek and myself thought of to try and prolong interest in ACWC until the last match takes place - it's nothing serious, just a bit of fun.
Thanks given by:
inb4 lock

I voted Waffles, Vanq and Undead.
Thanks given by:
Xemi #1
Thanks given by:
Xemi , Harrek and IGC

Xemi , Harrek and IGC
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 13, 12:50PM)DrauL Wrote: inb4 lock

Leave it to me to say I'll lock the thread and then not actually lock it. :D
Turns out there's no way I can lock the thread without closing the poll too, so, yeah. I guess this will remain open for a week.

EDIT: I voted for Waffles, Harrek, Undead.

Thanks given by:
harrek, vanq, undead
Thanks given by:
Waffles, Xemi, Vanquish.

Stat-wise, Xemi could be a dark horse MVP.
Thanks given by:
Waffles, ReDBuLL, Vanquish.
Thanks given by:
Redbull
Thanks given by:
-1 vote for IGC, as he voted for himself.
Thanks given by:
Waffle for the smartes player , Harrek still the best flagguers and xemi for the awesome Nade ( on elevation )
Thanks given by:
Vanquish only, cuz 3 vaquish is the best team.

Okeeee
Thanks given by:
LA's plus LA|Wolf :D
Thanks given by:
Marti

Oh wait fck

Waffles Harrek Vanquish, seems unbeatable to me
Thanks given by:
Xenon+AUS+ Australia Australia 4 9 2.25 234 206 1.14 59

Undead+AUS+ Australia Australia 4 7 1.75 213 215 0.99 53

stats say it all

edit: xemi RB waffles - harrek my bench player

reason i didn't put vanquish down as although he is good, he is mainly a fragger and them 3 being all natural fraggers can more than easily hold down that issue.
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 13, 05:25PM)Vanquish Wrote: -1 vote for IGC, as he voted for himself.
lol wtf, i thought i had voted for fluttershy, and harrek xemi, i do not remember voting for myself
Thanks given by:
Good fraggers in the list but only a few got tactical and intelligence domain. I understand this is for the performance in the cup. That's what turns this into a very subjective decision.

My first vote is for Harrek. I have seen him improving since he was in |BC|. He really deserves it. One of the best players all time.

My second vote goes for Tay. He's a very organized player (tactically speaking) who's been around for about 5 years playing at a good level. He did good during the cup, as well as my other teammate Wolf (he should had been added in the list instead of me. They both were incredible on gothic.)

My third is Waffles. Everyone has seen his improvement through the last months and well, he is part of the champion team. One of the best and one of my favorite players in the present.

Thanks given by:
Waffles-Xemi-Harrek, so OP.
Vanquish-Sacerock (bench)

EDIT: I will trash them all next year for sure. Don't get rusty or that will be all for you guys kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk jk <3
Thanks given by:
I think 123 and 456 or 163 and 245 ( or some fair combo ) should play a 3v3 match against each other.

Would be intense !!@!!
Thanks given by:
Harrek, RedBull and @cid

(07 Oct 13, 01:01AM)TheSinger Wrote: I vote for Saw_Joker=ITA=

he didn't play, maybe u mean deathcrew
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 13, 01:33PM)YourSister Wrote: he didn't play

http://i.imgur.com/pWpQM5C.jpg
Thanks given by:
Heart
Thanks given by:
Get off my sister !!
Thanks given by:
Considering all these votes are based off assumptions... they are near worthless. If you look at the statistics, half these players did not do as well as some poeple assume they did. Based off stats and the tactics used by each team/player, it would have to be Waffles, Xemi, and Harrek. However I'm still questioning how these people got nominated to be on the list.
Thanks given by:
[Image: EtkuU1D.png]

M.V.P

don't even doubt
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 13, 11:38PM)Xenon Wrote: [Image: EtkuU1D.png]

M.V.P

don't even doubt

dem stats
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 13, 04:45AM)Joe Smith Wrote: I think 123 and 456 or 163 and 245 ( or some fair combo ) should play a 3v3 match against each other.

Would be intense !!@!!

This would be cool.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for putting me on the list, this makes me more happy in my departure of AC!!

Love ya guys!
Thanks given by:
xenon played better than me but i appreciate it. i had a bit of a rough run considering i didn't really give a shit where we placed as long as we had a bit of fun.

i really don't think harrek was playing particularly strong until the final, and even then he was lackluster in shine. he doesn't seem to have the fragging element that he used to have when he was at his best. redbull and honor enabled harrek to do what he wanted to do flag-wise, and imo were the real stars of the french team.

i wouldn't be too quick to underplay haste and xemi's contribution, it definitely wasn't all waffles. if i was to nominate an MVP in the tournament it would probably be xemi.

sacerock is shit i don't know why he is up there, probably the mexican illuminati putting the votes through.

(07 Oct 13, 09:51PM)haste Wrote: Considering all these votes are based off assumptions... they are near worthless. If you look at the statistics, half these players did not do as well as some poeple assume they did.

stats aren't indicative of much. for example, Xemi could have managed a much higher score at the expense of his team getting annihilated flagwise, and used to be a point i would abuse against him in clan matches.
furthermore, flags and frags can go to players simply because they're in the perfect position to collect them. for example, when you're playing gothic from CLA in mid, you're in a position to steal flags easily and get easy kills off half-dead enemies. this boosts your score considerably.

of course i voted only for myself, because i am the greatest eSports professional of all time, and my teammates are useless trash holding me down.
Thanks given by:
(08 Oct 13, 08:15AM)Undead Wrote: of course i voted only for myself, because i am the greatest eSports professional of all time, and my teammates are useless trash holding me down.

lol'd
Thanks given by: