bye bye all ;d
hello .. I am lexus xd. I'll stop playing assault cube because I stopped using hack a long time, I began to use the client ACRWC and kept accusing me of hack .. best game cube world by storm .. I apologize to everyone .. Good luck for the selection Portugal and Brazil. the jamz and lucas not pulled me from the blacklist .. but ok. im stop play assault cube but in 2014 I'll be back .. Good luck to all ..

2012: I learned play assault cube to see the selection of Brazil playing inters: sonic fury, wallp, Ludas, allium, ivy, myster, Ropak, feeh, youlost "japinha", yang and others. .

I started to go play with them but my score was always 10/50 xd

September 2012 .. my biggest mistake. started using hack .. because the friend jv "anonime c.orvo aka" passed me by skype hack .. and I was stupid and used ..

2013: continued to use hack .. many blacklists .. all hated me ..

when stopped using hack, everybody gave me ban ..

started using ACRWC client was evidence that had already stopped the hack .. but do not believe me .. but really I stopped .. but it was too late ..

Feeh: Thanks for everything and for teaching me to play. tdm depot <3 ahaha sniper only you know.

anonime; crow; priest; alexandre; muniz and jv; soup; Acka | skrillex FUCK YOU

sorry everyone ..

Thank you for everything feeh

assault cube <3 bye bye e.e

flw a todos os br aew , boa sorte e ve ai se vcs evolui mano ;d.. gogo brasil ganha a porra do acwc. portugal vo fala nada.. pq os portugueses dai .. n quer nada comigo euheue . flw's ate 2014
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:20AM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote: Thank you for everything feeh

You realize that FeeH was a repeat cheater too, right? :D
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:26AM)Vanquish Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 12:20AM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote: Thank you for everything feeh

You realize that FeeH was a repeat cheater too, right? :D
he stop hack long time.. long time.. lol's and jv use fake feeh.. xd. good luck in ac vanq ;d
Thanks given by:
Lexux, don't wanna be the troll here but...do you even realize that it is not just for cheating that people "hate" you? As you can see, AC has many (ex)-cheaters. However, their behaviour is completely different to yours :-\
I hope you can change for good and in 2014 we have another person; New name, new attitude, new "friends" (birds of the same feather flock together), maybe new computer x-D, etc.

gl with it
c u
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:33AM)EndGame Wrote: Lexux, don't wanna be the troll here but...do you even realize that it is not just for cheating that people "hate" you? As you can see, AC has many (ex)-cheaters. However, their behaviour is completely different to yours :-\
I hope you can change for good and in 2014 we have another person; New name, new attitude, new "friends" (birds of the same feather flock together), maybe new computer x-D, etc.

gl with it
c u
o.O endgame THX xd. in 2014 i will be another person,new attitude,new "friends" xd, but new name , NEVER . xd. thx
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:20AM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote: started using ACRWC client was evidence that had already stopped the hack .. but do not believe me .. but really I stopped .. but it was too late
There are many ways to cheat even without having access to the source code. The fact that you were using the acwc client is not enough proof to consider you as an honest player.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:50AM)Jpablon Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 12:20AM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote: started using ACRWC client was evidence that had already stopped the hack .. but do not believe me .. but really I stopped .. but it was too late
There are many ways to cheat even without having access to the source code. The fact that you were using the acwc client is not enough proof to consider you as an honest player.

^ that.

Also, is it necessary to come back in 2014, lexus ?
anyway i don't even believe you're really going to leave for all that time...
Thanks given by:
bye bye! :D
I'm leaving AC too.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 12:53AM)Luc@s Wrote:

^ that.

Also, is it necessary to come back in 2014, lexus ?
anyway i don't even believe you're really going to leave for all that time...
I would go back because? you continue to ban me .. jamz hates me .. are few players who believe that I stopped with the hack .. assault cube <3 best game

jpablon how do I prove it? WHAT I WANT MORE, IS PROOF THAT STOPPED WITH HACK FOREVER ..
Thanks given by:
lol same story here too :D
jamz hates me too for no reason really he's causing some trouble and wants to continue doing so.
Thanks given by:
e.e but assault cube forever <3
Thanks given by:
ACRWC?
AC Reloaded World Cup?
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 01:05AM)Oracle Wrote: ACRWC?
AC Reloaded World Cup?
ahahaha, fail xd
Thanks given by:
what the hell
Thanks given by:
rip
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 01:43PM)Xenon Wrote: rip
hi ugly and fat. i HATE YOU uglyyyyyyyyy fatttttttttttt ahahhahahah go man will do gymnastics ..
Thanks given by:
Be sure to get your children vaccinated people. ;D xd
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 06:51PM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote:
hi ugly and fat. i HATE YOU uglyyyyyyyyy fatttttttttttt ahahhahahah go man will do gymnastics ..

"go man will learn english" before 2014
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 06:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:

ahahah lucas kkkkkk
Thanks given by:

Xenon is a babe. How dare you insult his flawless physique. Go away now and come back when you learn how to type without sounding like an idiot.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 12:51AM)lucky Wrote:

Xenon is a babe. How dare you insult his flawless physique. Go away now and come back when you learn how to type without sounding like an idiot.
oh yes. xenon is very beautiful * - * . sry sry
Thanks given by:
inb4 400 lb stoned idiot
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 13, 10:53PM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote:
(03 Aug 13, 06:56PM)Luc@s Wrote:

ahahah lucas kkkkkk

(01 Aug 13, 09:50PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: kkkkkkkkk aint a laugh bro. its like "ok ok shut the fuck up i get it".

Ah, so it's true :/
Now I have to cope with the knowledge that every time I thought I made a Brazilian laugh in the pubs down the years, they were all just being sarcy buggers.
Thanks given by:
Don't come back, whoever you are.
Thanks given by:
2 weeks before he comes back :)

He stills beleives that the guy on the picture was xenon xDD
Thanks given by:
I confirm it, |aCKa|Skrillex = Jv

AC Reloaded World Cup?
I meant the same.

Lexus, if you come back...
...don't say "I'm the best sniper of AC"
KKKSRSJAJDAUSHUHEHIKSRSKIHEHUHSUADJAJSRSKKK!
Thanks given by:
Kkkk

Kthxbai
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 01:12AM)Waffles Wrote: inb4 400 lb stoned idiot
no coments..tadin tadin

(04 Aug 13, 11:34AM)Krayce Wrote: I confirm it, |aCKa|Skrillex = Jv

AC Reloaded World Cup?
I meant the same.

Lexus, if you come back...
...don't say "I'm the best sniper of AC"
KKKSRSJAJDAUSHUHEHIKSRSKIHEHUHSUADJAJSRSKKK!
im the best sniper of ac, number 1 . 1x1? you sanzo,melone,wolf all kkkkkkkkkkkk but acwc client please..
Thanks given by:
Sniper isn't equal to headshot people on tdm depot, come back when you'll know the real meaning of "sniper".

And how can we 1v1 you if you stopped :dodgy:
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 13, 12:03PM)xXxLeXuSxXx Wrote: all kkkkkkkkkkkk but acwc client please..
No acrwc client? Oh no..., lmao! <3
Thanks given by: