Extensive *SVN* AR KickBack & Normal Jump Test In ac_desert3 (video)

switch to HD if possible

Credits to people who either showed me some
of these jumps or who i saw doing them...

Friteq (00:32 - 00:35)
Cho (00:59 - 01:02)
BunnySoul & Undead (01:16 - 01:25)
Erwan (01:35 - 01:39)
yopa (02:00 - 02:02)

btw
speed thing looks buggy

If for some reason you need demos: Download

commence hate
Thanks given by:
Sweet

Can't remember when I showed it to u, but cewl :P
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 07:20PM)yopa Wrote: Sweet

Can't remember when I showed it to u, but cewl :P

long time... i remember because the stair bump thing was new to me:D
Thanks given by:
My 2 cents:
-jump hax must be obviously deleted
-AR should have 18 or less bullets because...

...AR rush should not allow you to kill an opponent right after and without reloading. Each positive features of this game must have a negative aspect too. Or fuck the logic.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 07:44PM)ExodusS Wrote: My 2 cents:
-jump hax must be obviously deleted
-AR should have 18 or less bullets because...

...AR rush should not allow you to kill an opponent right after and without reloading. Each positive features of this game must have a negative aspect too. Or fuck the logic.

How many times did i use "jump hax" and was it real hax jump (that requires actual skill and timing) or so called "bind jump" ?
Bind jump is pretty easy to fix ? Make it not possible to bind jump or crouch more then once.
Thanks given by:
good to see all of AC's jumps are still possible.
@ 1:32, you jump onto the locker thing but you don't need to do it, although it takes extreme skill to not use that.
Thanks given by:
the only jump i haven't done before in a match is 0:32

thanks for that, realized i had been doing jumps off objects incorrectly.

(11 Jul 13, 07:44PM)ExodusS Wrote: ...AR rush should not allow you to kill an opponent right after and without reloading. Each positive features of this game must have a negative aspect too. Or fuck the logic.

no, you're right.
we should run into each other with smg over and over and never flag.

oh wait that's the next version.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 08:26PM)Undead Wrote: we should run into each other with smg over and over and never flag.

pff
Thanks given by:
Thank you.
Thanks you for litterally DOUBLING my jump repatoir on that map
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 09:12PM)ExodusS Wrote:
(11 Jul 13, 08:26PM)Undead Wrote: we should run into each other with smg over and over and never flag.

pff

truth burn

u should probably credit bunny for that jump u credited me for HP. he found it, i perfected it
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 07:05PM)|HP| Wrote: speed thing looks buggy

Integer overflow ?? :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 07:44PM)ExodusS Wrote: ...AR rush should not allow you to kill an opponent right after and without reloading. Each positive features of this game must have a negative aspect too. Or fuck the logic.

93 had it all better, huh?
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 09:43PM)Alien Wrote:

just in demo recording :D
Thanks given by:
1:16 omghax

inb4 devs make ar's kickback go in a different direction for each bullet.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 09:46PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: 93 had it all better, huh?

0.93 (and 1.0) AR was bullshit and only had 15 bullets, not enough if you see how weak it was.

Anyway you'll never have some responsive advices from Undead etc, just because it's logic they'll not bite the hand that feed them.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 02:46AM)ExodusS Wrote: Anyway you'll never have some responsive advices from Undead etc, just because it's logic they'll not bite the hand that feed them.

can someone translate this?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 03:47AM)Undead Wrote:
(12 Jul 13, 02:46AM)ExodusS Wrote: Anyway you'll never have some responsive advices from Undead etc, just because it's logic they'll not bite the hand that feed them.

不管怎样,你永远不会有一些亡灵等的响应意见,只是因为它的逻辑,他们会不咬手,喂它们。
Thanks given by:
Dat troll
Thanks given by:
seems about right
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 13, 09:53PM)|HP| Wrote:
(11 Jul 13, 09:43PM)Alien Wrote:

just in demo recording :D

Can you fix it?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 12:00PM)jamz Wrote: Can you fix it?

Nope
Wasnt there a similar bug in demos with the ammo counter?
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 04:32AM)Cleaner Wrote: 不管怎样,你永远不会有一些亡灵等的响应意见,只是因为它的逻辑,他们会不咬手,喂它们。
Either way, you'll never have some response to comments such souls, just because it's logical that they will not bite the hand, feed them.
*Google traduction*
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 13, 01:44AM)Krayce Wrote:
(12 Jul 13, 04:32AM)Cleaner Wrote: 不管怎样,你永远不会有一些亡灵等的响应意见,只是因为它的逻辑,他们会不咬手,喂它们。
No matter what, you will never have some souls the response, just because it's logic, they will not bite the hand that feeds them.
um...lol.
Thanks given by:
I lol'd too, this traduction with google is right lmao!
Nice troll Cleaner.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jul 13, 03:47AM)Undead Wrote:

http://translationparty.com/#10971624 Wrote:Anyway, to accommodate some of the logic is undead advice.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 13, 01:49AM)Krayce Wrote: I lol'd too, this traduction with google is right lmao!
Nice troll Cleaner.
I wasn't laughing because of that lol
Thanks given by:
Well my English teacher told me years ago that French expressions were obviously not the same in English, such as "to take the French line", here in France we say "Filer à l'Anglaise". And IIRC the translate of "scier la branche sur laquelle on est assis" was "beating the hand tha feeds you", and I didn't use a translator to write it, Reverso suggests this instead: "to dig one's own grave", so I don't know...

All I wanted to say is that Undead will never say the AR is OP on the SVN, just because he wants to keep his advantage.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jul 13, 01:00PM)ExodusS Wrote: All I wanted to say is that Undead will never say the AR is OP on the SVN, just because he wants to keep his advantage.

no.
considering i've played since 0.93, and can use any weapon competitively, i don't think i'll have an issue adapting to whatever is in the next version.

i only want AR to be at least on par with SMG, and when AR was at 15 bullets it was far too weak. i like the SMG as a weapon more, it feels nicer, but i prefer mobility.

if anything, AR rewards good aim more than SMG at a top level, so i highly doubt that the top AR players would lose any advantage by switching weapons. i just hope to god that we don't have a repeat of 1.0 where AR is useless.
Thanks given by: