[mapmodels] Fire Hydrant
Long awaited...

Available now via SVN

[Image: firehydrantpreview.jpg]
Thanks given by:
/cocks leg
Thanks given by:
I like your mapmodels, but sometimes they seem to have too much color saturation and not enough grunge to really "fit in" with the AC theme.

If you could texture it somewhere similar to this example, it would be awesome!

I really do appreciate your work, even though I probably sound like a cock for ever saying anything about it, but I genuinely think you could probably make the texturing for some of your mapmodels even better than your original versions before making them "official".

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
At last a little criticism... There is for sure some tweaking to do every now and then and just saying 'nice model' 'looks good' 'awesome' (even tho I appreciate it) doesn't really help.

Texturing is definitely the trickiest part of making models as every single item has his own look and feel, sometimes for working for too long on them you no longer see things as it was originally thought and thus constructive comments are welcome.

As for "official" they aren't just yet, I am not the only one to decide what's going through for next version.
New potential models are placed in svn map "new_content" as testing ground so other devs can easily access them with a simple update.
Thanks given by:
Is that a bottle of Sprite in the corner? Where do I find that model? I am thankful for all the new models and know each one takes a lot of time to make. If I was forced at gun point to complain about it I would ask if there are different colored skins for it cause I have seen yellow hydrants before.
Thanks given by:
Texture totally redone...

[Image: hydrantpreview.jpg]

@ [SODA]___ME___ you have to have SVN, check how to here
As for a yellow version I can sort one out when I have some time.
Thanks given by:
Much, much better, Cleaner. GJ
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 05:25PM)Cleaner Wrote: Texture totally redone...

[Image: hydrantpreview.jpg]

@ [SODA]___ME___ you have to have SVN, check how to here
As for a yellow version I can sort one out when I have some time.

Or I can slap a quick mask over it and save you the trouble. :3

good job on the retexture btw.
Thanks given by:
I'll commit both skins to SVN very soon (crappy connexion atm) , they will be in model's folder with a readme for those who don't know how to swap skins.

[Image: 20130512061049newconten.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12 May 13, 07:22AM)Cleaner Wrote: I'll commit both skins to SVN very soon (crappy connexion atm) , they will be in model's folder with a readme for those who don't know how to swap skins.

[Image: 20130512061049newconten.jpg]

Looks good! Good job cleaner! :D
Thanks given by:
That is awesome! Thanks Cleaner!
Thanks given by:
lol , nice ! interesting '-'
Thanks given by: