I will come back!!!
(30 Apr 13, 10:30PM)Woolly Wrote: So who is this guy?
(30 Apr 13, 10:33PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Wait...DarKnight?
Yes is me

(30 Apr 13, 10:33PM)Money$hot Wrote: I can only imagine the withdraw you've had by not having my nuts in your mouth.
In your dreams lol, i will make you taste my nuts becuase you don't have :)

(30 Apr 13, 10:35PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Yer...he has more names than that, but I promised him I wouldn't tell :>
You're curious, are you, ShadZ...muahuahuahua
I'm Skinny-Dog

(30 Apr 13, 11:31PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: No not really curious, just noticed in the sub-topic for each post it said "DarKnight will come back" when the OP's name was Skinny-Dog...put 2 and 2 together :P
Whatever, i'm happy to play again with all of you.

About the 1 vs 1 with my dear Waffles, just tell me when ;D
Thanks given by:
Skinny-Dog Wrote:About the 1 vs 1 with my dear Waffles, just tell me when ;D

Yer gonna get yer a$$ pwnzered.
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 02:11AM)PhaNtom Wrote: Yer gonna get yer a$$ pwnzered.
Another guy saying the same... well, this is a Off-Topic section, so we can talk about how i beat you? or somebody is going to defend you?
Thanks given by:
tomorrow, 3pm eastern standard time. that is 8 pm GMT i believe. may 2nd, 2013.

i'll be in TS3 when you're ready
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 02:14AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Another guy saying the same... well, this is a Off-Topic section, so we can talk about how i beat you? or somebody is going to defend you?

This thread isn't about me, its about you "gettin' yer a$$ pwnzered"

Skinny-Dog Wrote:or somebody is going to defend you?

Nobody needs to defend me. I have my trusty shotgun.

My shotgun > your sniper.
Thanks given by:
oshit dis guy is pr0
Thanks given by:
is funny to see PhaNtom jerking, but i want to see your madafaking a$$ destroyed if you have the guts to play with Waffles or other good players :)

Shotgun? I can play only with a pistol or just knifing =)
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 07:20PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: but i want to see your madafaking a$$ destroyed if you have the guts to play with Waffles or other good players :)

I have the guts to play with good players:

Think that's bad? I got more for ya.
Thanks given by:
Mystered noob, doesnt count

/:D
Thanks given by:
I'll post the ones with xemi laterz then xD

those were worse D:
Thanks given by:
Xemis worse.
Play vs AUS/FRA/GER
Thanks given by:
reminder,

3pm EST time.

w00p ts3 (loki.woop.us)

i anxiously await our game
Thanks given by:
HAS THIS 1v1 BEEN PLAYED YET?
Thanks given by:
I expect demos and screenshots of the match.
Thanks given by:
No show. This dude is reminding me of purple or warhard
Thanks given by:
(01 May 13, 09:52PM)PhaNtom Wrote: I have the guts to play with good players:
Think that's bad? I got more for ya.

Tru dat playa, me too :P
Thanks given by:
That dude has a name for your information
Thanks given by:
it changes daily, ain't nobody got time for that
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 04:26AM)Waffles Wrote: it changes daily, ain't nobody got time for that
hahahahahahaha
my sides
Thanks given by:
Whatever...
About the 1 vs 1, i don't have time for playing it, now school is getting harder, too much homeworks, exams... so i remove my participation... now i'm waiting for getting blamed becuase i said this... but talking honestly, i'm always offline in AC, sometimes i'm in-game... but i can't stay all time playing
Thanks given by:
I love dodge ball, but the movie sucked, a demo would be better
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 05:10AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Whatever...
About the 1 vs 1, i don't have time for playing it, now school is getting harder, too much homeworks, exams... so i remove my participation... now i'm waiting for getting blamed becuase i said this... but talking honestly, i'm always offline in AC, sometimes i'm in-game... but i can't stay all time playing

Its like 15 mins, then you'll just sleep 15 mins less.
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 05:10AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Whatever...

Excuses, excuses....skinny-dog, I see you on AC and I'ma drop nuts on you so hard, you won't be able to study for a week. I'm a Big Ball Playa and that's for realz.
Thanks given by:
Bah... I will study for be a profesional person with a good job and life, about this match, i think that is saying to me that i'm "dodging" for avoid the match is the most silly thing that a ever heard, obviuosly i'm going to lose and "these jerks" will enjoy and make jokes of that demo or evidence about the match.

I feel that somebody is going to say sh*t against me, as an advice or a constructive critic... Go ahead i know that you want to say something, feel free, j/k lol
Thanks given by:
yeah i know your new and stuff, and yeah this place is hard to enter.

if you want to be respected and not be made fun of, dont whine about matches, your inadequacy, or anything, when you say shit like:

(01 May 13, 01:59AM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: About the 1 vs 1 with my dear Waffles, just tell me when ;D
Thanks given by:
Thank you Cemer, i was wondering to know when somebody write posts with sense about this, i hope that nobody come here and say that you were talking sarcastic :)
Thanks given by:
you are lucky

i almost never not talk in sarcasm
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 10:43PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Bah... study for be a profesional person

GOOD LUCK, it took 5 mins to type this. Just do your thing and have fun with it. Peace out brotha
Thanks given by:
What study is that? I want to become a professional too
Thanks given by:
Well, i want to be an Architect, build houses, make projects,etc...
And you guys, what type of job you want?

@CharlyMurphie
Dat sentence is "i will study for be an profesional person" :)
Thanks given by: