Screen res centered
[Image: 20130319_20.42.00_ac_arabian_TDM1.jpg]

So I took this screenshot on one of my laptops and the red box represents all that I can see (Approx) at any set resolution in either windowed or full screen mode. It used to work fine when I had Windows Vista installed and an upgrade to Windows 7 64 bit seems to give me this issue. All folder permissions are set fine and save so I don't know what could be the problem. Drivers are all good as well. The laptop has a few weird glitches with Windows 7 which may be a contributing problem but I wanted to see if anyone else had a possible solution.
Thanks given by:
Don't know about this but perhaps you should try alternating between frame options such as, maintain aspect ratio, full screen border and center desktop. Just hazarding a guess, no idea really. By the way, is the bits you cant see in black, or is this all stretched over the screen?
Thanks given by:
I had the same issues with a laptop running win7 x64 with an ATI card, the screen flickered and taskbar was not refreshed after autohiding, leaving weird glitches, the solution was to update the catalyst drivers.

Also change the red box to a blue box...at first sight seems like a xenon's ac client.
Thanks given by:
Well the red box literally represents all that I see as in the game is stretched off of my screen to the point where I only see what is inside that red box, probably some trimmed off of the sides too. It's one of those "oh all my other games work fine" moments and my drivers are fine which leaves me baffled. I may try older drivers or something.
Thanks given by:
Maybe give beta drivers a go too.
Thanks given by:
Change your AC res?
Thanks given by:
(21 Mar 13, 04:21AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Change your AC res?

(19 Mar 13, 09:54PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: ... the red box represents all that I can see (Approx) at any set resolution in either windowed or full screen mode...
Thanks given by:
(20 Mar 13, 01:39AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Also change the red box to a blue box...at first sight seems like a xenon's ac client.

haha
Thanks given by: