3 months is the judgment of banned?
i am A.D.M. most people remember me?

i am banned since 30 december 2012 until 30 march 2013

is correct right?
Thanks given by:
3 months is the punishment for a blacklist, yes.

I'm guessing you cheated?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, he seems that he cheated, a 3 month ban is for cheating or another reason
Thanks given by:
in only once I use the stupid hack headshot.

I need to play, is my hobby. my previus clan had 13 servers and everything is ruined, was BiD.

this is the hack i hate it www..com/watch?v=mOvk0KXDffg
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:27AM)ADM*| Wrote: in only once I use the stupid hack headshot.

I need to play, is my hobby. my previus clan had 13 servers and everything is ruined, was BiD.
There's nothing else to say except wait it out, dude.
You do the crime, you do the time. If you really wanted to play you shouldn't have cheated in the first place... :/
Thanks given by:
mmm i heard about that clan, i think that is dead, ¿or im worng? Don't tell about how you get banned, and i suggest you no more hacks, ¿can a mod close this thread?
Thanks given by:
yes. I had been previously banned for a month. then i change my modem and ban me again. I waited four months.

I accept the rules Jamz. :/
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:34AM)ADM*| Wrote: yes. I had been previously banned for a month. then i change my modem and ban me again. I waited four months.

jamz is unfair and you know it. :C
The more you try to evade the ban, the worse your punishment becomes...
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:34AM)ADM*| Wrote: jamz is unfair and you know it. :C
Yeah man, he should let cheaters play freely and ruin the game right?
Thanks given by:
Don't critize jamz work, you need to accept your consequences
Thanks given by:
3 months here and 3 months there.
Thats the master server "rule".
As fare as my server it takes more then just 3 months to get back.
This is to get it in cheaters head that cheat is not excepted.
Thanks given by:
i said
Quote:Can a mod close this thread
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:30AM)DarKnight Wrote: mmm i heard about that clan, i think that is dead, ¿or im worng? Don't tell about how you get banned, and i suggest you no more hacks, ¿can a mod close this thread?

Yes, my clan was closed. by another leader. I had created a bot that was administrator, as far as I'm concerned was the best Admin Bot in AssaultCube. only BiD had, but now,I have it only

(16 Mar 13, 04:36AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(16 Mar 13, 04:34AM)ADM*| Wrote: jamz is unfair and you know it. :C
Yeah man, he should let cheaters play freely and ruin the game right?

i know iknow. i hate the hackers :/

(16 Mar 13, 04:37AM)OpenSource Wrote: 3 months here and 3 months there.
Thats the master server "rule".
As fare as my server it takes more then just 3 months to get back.
This is to get it in cheaters head that cheat is not excepted.

yes
Thanks given by:
Who was the other leader? I only heard about BiD
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:36AM)DarKnight Wrote: Don't critize jamz work, you need to accept your consequences

ok.ok sorry jamz

(16 Mar 13, 04:40AM)DarKnight Wrote: Who was the other leader? I only heard about BiD

DavertH.
Thanks given by:
jamz is fair, the rules are fair, its a 3 month ban and if you attempt to bypass the ban by any means then the 3 month clock starts over.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:41AM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: jamz is fair, the rules are fair, its a 3 month ban and if you attempt to bypass the ban by any means then the 3 month clock starts over.

ok so I quite understand. friend remember that I spent hours on your server? we still friends?
Thanks given by:
If your time of ban will finish, try to take in mind about your actions and dont try to make them again
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:43AM)DarKnight Wrote: If your time of ban will finish, try to take in mind about your actions and dont try to make them again

oh ok thanks
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:45AM)ADM*| Wrote: do you not think about it? I do it daily. I trained every day, every mode. offline

Excuse me, i have never been banned either bl'd, whatever gl
Thanks given by:
I do not understand much English, I'm Spanish. say you never even banned?

(16 Mar 13, 04:48AM)DarKnight Wrote:
(16 Mar 13, 04:45AM)ADM*| Wrote: do you not think about it? I do it daily. I trained every day, every mode. offline

Excuse me, i have never been banned either bl'd, whatever gl

I do not understand much English, I'm Spanish. say you never even banned?
Thanks given by:
Calmate amigo, lo que digo es que debes pensar en lo que has hecho.
De hecho, yo nunca he sido baneado o estado en la lista negra en donde jamz administra, siempre juego como una persona normal, no veo la razon de porque te comportas tan serio, solo trato de ayudarte ;)
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 04:53AM)DarKnight Wrote: Calmate amigo, lo que digo es que debes pensar en lo que has hecho, lo que trato de decirte es que yo nunca he sido baneado o estado en la lista negre, simpre juego como una persona normal, no veo la razon de porque te comportas tan serio, solo trato de ayudarte ;)

Calmate amigo, lo que digo es que debes pensar en lo que has hecho, ademas, yo nunca he sido baneado o estado en la lista negre, simpre juego como una persona normal, no veo la razon de porque te comportas tan serio, solo trato de ayudarte ;)

muchas gracias. por fin alguien que habla español. si amigo gracias por el consejo, me cuesta un poco el ingles, y no entiendo la mayoria de las palabras. esperare los 14 dias que me hacen falta. no creo que sea difícil. disculpa amigo si dije algo malo jeje!!
Thanks given by:
No hay problema, te recomiendo que no marques todos los posts, solo algunos ya que generan spam, ademas 14 dias para esperar no es tan eterno, ya que el tiempo es oro y estos dias han pasado muy rapido, solo calmate y habla con tu idioma nativo, asi no tendras problemas, cuidate y buena suerte
Thanks given by:
muchas Gracias Darknight espero verte para jugar unas partidas amigo!! :D por mientras entrenare mas y mas :D
Thanks given by:
Ok, nos veremos algun dia jugando, ya comprendiste que era lo que yo queria decirte
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 13, 05:08AM)DarKnight Wrote: Ok, nos veremos algun dia jugando, ya comprendiste que era lo que yo queria decirte

si lo comprendi. :D cia!!
Thanks given by:
Is there any point to this being open anymore?
Thanks given by:
nope.
Thanks given by:
I don't even know why this thread is here; he's been off the black list for a week.
Thanks given by: