Master server not replying
Well guys, I have the new version of assault cube never given error
But five months apareseu ums such a message (server not replyng Master)
So never used cheats, because I know the rules of the community, and also because it is for the weak, wanted to play again I am a fan of assault cube spent the game for almost everyone on my street all play except me: (

Bom galera , Tenho a nova versão de assault cube nunca tinha dado erro
Mas a ums 5 meses apareseu uma mensagem assim ( Master server not replyng)
Então nunca usei trapaças , pois sei as regras da comunidade , e tambem porque isso é para os fracos , queria voltar a jogar sou um fã de assault cube passei o jogo pra quase todo mundo da minha rua todos jogam menos eu :(
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 13, 06:35AM)Everaldo Estevan Guedes Wrote: Well guys, I have the new version of assault cube never given error
But five months apareseu ums such a message (server not replyng Master)
So never used cheats, because I know the rules of the community, and also because it is for the weak, wanted to play again I am a fan of assault cube spent the game for almost everyone on my street all play except me: (

Bom galera , Tenho a nova versão de assault cube nunca tinha dado erro
Mas a ums 5 meses apareseu uma mensagem assim ( Master server not replyng)
Então nunca usei trapaças , pois sei as regras da comunidade , e tambem porque isso é para os fracos , queria voltar a jogar sou um fã de assault cube passei o jogo pra quase todo mundo da minha rua todos jogam menos eu :(

ac__brazilianstreet@camper
Thanks given by:
I've sent you a PM, estevan. As I told you on IRC, don't use shitty 1103 cheat clients and you will be OK.
Thanks given by:
Threads like these should just be deleted.
"I never cheat" "Cheats is for l0os3Rs" Bitch please.
I doubt he'll read this though, they never come back.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 04:02PM)MykeGregory Wrote: they never come back.

That's the funniest thing, they take the time to make an account, then make the post, but they never reply....
Thanks given by:
(07 Jan 13, 11:59AM)jamz Wrote: I've sent you a PM, estevan. As I told you on IRC, don't use shitty 1103 cheat clients and you will be OK.
Who's it this time? \:D
Thanks given by:
I would have said if he'd actually been blacklisted, but he hasn't. He's just too stubborn to listen to me.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 06:58AM)jamz Wrote: I would have said if he'd actually been blacklisted, but he hasn't. He's just too stubborn to listen to me.
Ah, fair enough.
I was sitting here, waiting for an eloquent catchphrase from your namesake, Judge James. Something along the lines of...
(29 Dec 12, 01:57AM)Jg99 Wrote: U cheater noob. ™
or...
Jg99 Wrote:U cheat U get banned! That Simple! ™
But it seems that will have to wait for another day.
Thanks given by: