Scripts
Don't make the sniper crosshair default, but make it an option.
Thanks given by:
Yeah make it by default or option, like this everyone will got the same chance.
Thanks given by:
I posed a question on someone else's thread on the help forum, but I think it belongs here. Is there a script to view the country of each player in the menu like in the GsF client? Don't like the client mostly, and would rather use SKB, but I do like this feature a lot.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5916-post...#pid110385
Thanks given by:
Well, have fun translating a database into something CS readable. Its not very plausible.
Thanks given by:
The script allow to know his fps .
The advantage of script is the fps is in the variable .
The value 20 and 25 must be modified according to power computer

bind p [alias fvtime (millis);sleep 1 [fps]]

alias fps [

alias nadetime ( - (millis) $fvtime )
if (< $nadetime 20)[echo Your fps is between 60 51][if (< $nadetime 25)[echo Your fps is between 50 41]]
]

pour les francais:http://clan-online.125mb.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=131
Thanks given by:
Quote:Actually its OK that he posts it; people were using it/other methods of getting a crosshair for the sniper anyways. Its something that needs to be addressed/fixed in the next version of AC.

Any ideas that don't involve adding a crosshair by default are welcome. (since its already been suggested)

I'm not sure how this could be implemented to fit the game, or whether it would make sense, but how about a damage penalty for a no-scope shot?

thanks,
Thanks given by:
(29 Oct 12, 02:15PM)Enam Wrote: I'm not sure how this could be implemented to fit the game, or whether it would make sense, but how about a damage penalty for a no-scope shot?

thanks,

OMFG are you retarded? I have seen some genuinely dumb suggestions on this forum, but I think you just took the cake.
Why in Holy Elephants nipples would you penalize someone for something thats harder to do? Even WITH a crosshair... with sensitivity factored in its still harder to get a no-scope headshot.
Thanks given by:
Well, silly me then. I did not take into account about that heh...sorry :P
Thanks given by:
It's all right, we all make mistakes ;).
(16 Nov 12, 02:54PM)Boomhauer Wrote: OMFG kkkk
Chill mate. lol.
Thanks given by:
The problem with that suggestion (apart from the obvious) is that it would encourage superquickscoping. Which is just... weird.
Thanks given by:
This whole sniper cross hair thing is just lame, using a sniper crosshair is against the rules and cheating. And whats worse is now you have posted a script that "some" will be able to modify and "others" not you have given an unfair advantage to a whole load of players.

Someone should make a decision, if its no crosshair then a way to prevent the script posted here must be implemented, if its a cross hair then agree to put it in and post a script that "all" can use imeadiately.
Thanks given by:
Adding significantly more noscope spread was the main counter to crosshair for sniper.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 12, 12:19PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: This whole sniper cross hair thing is just lame, using a sniper crosshair is against the rules and cheating. And whats worse is now you have posted a script that "some" will be able to modify and "others" not you have given an unfair advantage to a whole load of players.

Someone should make a decision, if its no crosshair then a way to prevent the script posted here must be implemented, if its a cross hair then agree to put it in and post a script that "all" can use imeadiately.

I personally think it's not an advantage at all. I put a dot on my screen to use once, and I did awful. I think the best and most accurate shots are done "by feel" and just happen. All the crosshair did was distract me personally, but I may not normal.
Thanks given by:
Auto respaw after suicide

bind l [suicide;sleep 6000 [attack]]
Thanks given by:
Auto respaw (no need bind )

alias mapstartalways [sleep 100 [spaw]]
alias spaw [
if (= 1 (alive) ) [sleep 500 [spaw] ] [ echo [mort];sleep 5000 [attack;sleep 500 [spaw]] ]
]
Thanks given by:
(12 Nov 12, 03:59PM)Edward Wrote: add auto-spawn option. Would be as easy as auto-reload option. Could be disabled or enabled.

(19 Nov 12, 06:24PM)888 Wrote: Auto respaw (no need bind )

alias mapstartalways [sleep 100 [spaw]]
alias spaw [
if (= 1 (alive) ) [sleep 500 [spaw] ] [ echo [mort];sleep 5000 [attack;sleep 500 [spaw]] ]
]

glad to see somebody did it :p
EDIT: great job working perfectly :p
merci mec je vais le poster sur le fofo AOD
Thanks given by:
Will it be possible to write files by AC scripting with the new release? Usage? For example, adding a server password to the claimadmin script in-game.
Any idea Bukz or V-Man
Thanks given by:
Nope, its a feature wanted by the coders, but can be used negatively by coders.
Thanks given by:
Surely it can be allowed with some restrictions, right? Granted, I'm not exactly sure how it can be used negatively in the first place.
Thanks given by:
@edward
Si tu ajoutes une condition pour arreter auto spaw ,tu va ralentir ton script .
Ton fps va descendre .
Le cubescript n'est pas un langage rapide :)
Il te suffit d'ajouter une condition apres (alive )
J'ai modifié le script ,il me parait plus rapide :)

mapstartalways = [sleep 100 [spaw;]]
spaw = [if (alive) [sleep 5000 [spaw]] [attack;sleep 100 [spaw]]]
Thanks given by:
en attendant impossible de spect ou d'être afk. ce serait bien de faire un truc genre turn on turn off.
Thanks given by:
mapstartalways = [sleep 100 [spaw;]]
co = 1
bind p [co = 0]
bind m [co = 1 ;sleep 100 [spaw]]
spaw = [if (alive) [sleep 5000 [spaw]] [ if ($co) [attack;sleep 100 [spaw]]]]
Thanks given by:
Have script for compare accuarys ?

Save accuary of last game for compare after with current game.
Thanks given by:
yes you can .
pstat_weap allow to know his accuracy :) (No shotgun)
I create your script tomorrow :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Sorry the sript bug .
The pstat_weap does not allow calculate the accuracy. because the armour
Thanks given by:
888 Thanks, no problem.
'-'
Thanks given by:
Is there a script that allows me to zoom in with any weapon? Is this possible?
Thanks given by:
Here you go, SlamDrag.
http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=814
Remember to download tool.cfg as well, as said in the post.
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 12:06AM)Orynge Wrote: Here you go, SlamDrag.
http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=814
Remember to download tool.cfg as well, as said in the post.

Thank you! Now lets see if I can get it to work.
Thanks given by: