Who kept ALL 1.0 maps?
I was looking for a huge map data and I think many players kept them all, I switched for a better laptop last year and I didn't save maps...

I was especially looking for AleinWare's maps, generally, they are in the top of the list cause we added 2 spaces before the name. :P
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I accidentally deleted my map cache too, for 0.93 and 1.0.

What I do have though, is this, if it helps: http://www.kiwi.ac/weta/ (note the tarball link).
Thanks given by:
I do have a huge folder of cfg and cgz files somewhere on a external HD, I'll try to find that one out.
Thanks given by:
I have my old laptop with every map i ever played in 1.0's cfg and cgz saved there! (unless ive taken the files to add to 1.0)
Thanks given by:
Upload uPload upLoad uplOad uploAd uploaD UPLOAD
Thanks given by:
To Akimbooooooooo, to the Vault!
To the nade drop down my well
To all you CLA fall
To ac_skee motherf***er, ac_skee got dam
To ac_skee motherf***er, ac_skee got dam

Get Low: AC Mapping Edition.
Thanks given by:
Is this an ezjemville request thread?

edit: I don't even have my screenshots from 1.0
Thanks given by:
who here had the change to play aw_CLA_execution? :D
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 12, 02:29AM)MorganKell Wrote: Upload uPload upLoad uplOad uploAd uploaD UPLOAD

gogogogogogogogogo
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 12, 05:51PM)Iguana Wrote:
(09 Nov 12, 02:29AM)MorganKell Wrote: Upload uPload upLoad uplOad uploAd uploaD UPLOAD

gogogogogogogogogo

gogogogogogogogogo
Thanks given by:
I think I have some maps
Thanks given by:
gogo vote cla des3!!!
Thanks given by:
i have hundreds of maps, give me the name of the maps and i should be able to find them
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 12, 02:44AM)XFA Wrote: i have hundreds of maps, give me the name of the maps and i should be able to find them

ezjemville
Thanks given by:
(14 Nov 12, 04:23AM)Habluka Wrote: ezjemville
http://ge.tt/3ChR5bR/v/0
Thanks given by:
all AlienWare's maps, aw_... (there is 2 spaces before the name so it apears in the top of the list)
Thanks given by:
I will have a look for you tomorrow ExodusS :)
Thanks given by:
Anyone remember the map with the big tower and it had a wall in the center of it. THe only way to kill someone was jumping off or on the street below - great map :)

P.S something like jump_city idk
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 12, 12:21PM)Striker Wrote: Anyone remember the map with the big tower and it had a wall in the center of it. THe only way to kill someone was jumping off or on the street below - great map :)

P.S something like jump_city idk

played JumpCity on exodus tosok its same map but smaller in size
Thanks given by:
I got maps from last version of Ac ~ 2010
Thanks given by: