Jorik Bust
[Image: PE4yK.png]
[Image: mfJJ2.png]
[Image: 7mtym.png]
[Image: C81w8.png]

plz if anyone sees him kick him in the teeth
Thanks given by:
why are you nice to him in fb and here you are talking bout kicking his teeth lol
Thanks given by:
to get more info out of him
Thanks given by:
Xenon has his intelligent moments, wolf ;)
Hopefully MyS won't take him back...
Thanks given by:
using a vpn doesn't mean we wont know who he is.

when he tries it again he'll just get found out so w/e.
Thanks given by:
He called me a sandwich. CBL HIM FOREVER
Thanks given by:
Hi Josh.

You would have grabbed the flag, killed them all and scored, leading to AUS win. If it wasn't for Jooken. :)
Thanks given by:
He looks like an ugly hikky. Really, he has some mental problems clearly. "If I want to come back I will just use another vpn." Probably getting molested by his father and trying to get attention once in his life, lol.
Thanks given by:
just a young kid with little to no respect for anyone but himself. Shame really, could be such a nice lad.
Thanks given by:
Please, if he sees this, and then rages at you on facebook, post screen caps of that too.
Thanks given by:
Troll inside
Thanks given by:
he has been accepted back into mys, we figure nobody cares about cheaters/fucktards, aye reddie/xenon ;)
Thanks given by:
josh
Thanks given by:
InB4RandomFriendRequests? lol.

Who is who btw?
Thanks given by:
^
Jorick Jooken = Xenon
Josh Mathews = Jorick
Accept mah friend request, Im PedoCheater26
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
But seriously, would it have been to difficult to erase the actual FB names?
And, btw, I love the bragging part about the congrats, such a lie....
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 12, 11:06PM)Vermi Wrote: he has been accepted back into mys, we figure nobody cares about cheaters/fucktards, aye reddie/xenon ;)

He's proven with his actions (both cheating and attempting to ruin a tournament) he is content with causing harm to others. I guess that doesn't matter to MyS if he provides wins though. You should know he will not be allowed to play any tournaments I host again.

And may I add it's only a complete dick that says he attempted to ruin a tournament to attack the admin of it, completely neglecting that the only real damage is to the players.
Thanks given by:
And rofl will host all next tournaments
Thanks given by:
why would i cover up names, people can add me
fuck jorik
Thanks given by:
(07 Aug 12, 11:06PM)Vermi Wrote: he has been accepted back into mys, we figure nobody cares about cheaters/fucktards, aye reddie/xenon ;)
Classic case of having friends in high places. Yay AC community!
Though, on second thought, he also now has enemies (rofl and the st|oNe|d gang), so this should be interesting.
MyS vs oNe gogogo
Cuz CMs solve everything these days.
Thanks given by:
MyS is investigating this incident. We're discussing it internally and will be making the best decision.
Thanks given by:
Glad to hear I guess.

[offtopic]
Speaking of internal incidents, why is your subtitle the name of an MyS sauer player, who happens to play AC? echo-echo was wondering about that...
[/offtopic]
Thanks given by:
It takes some time to decide though. I hope community will be patient.
[offtopic]
I had permission from him to use his nick. I didn't know he's started playing AC though. Changed my title right after I was informed.
[/offtopic]
Thanks given by:
MyS is rather weak ATM because of inactivity in general:(
cm's won't solve anything.

If you don't kick him your utterly retarded. I cheated sure, so did Jorik but surely after cheating you'd learn some sort of respect?
He ruins an ACWC and also cheats.
Thanks given by:
I've already said what had to be said. Just be patient and let us do our business :-)
Thanks given by:
Yeah man.
Xenon's the complete opposite!
He cheats and busts cheats.

Who ya gonna call?
Cheatbusters!
* Oracle makes a mental note to make an AC version of Ghostbusters, along with his sidelined plan to make AC Call Me Maybe...
Thanks given by:
He was kicked! Gj MyS :)
Thanks given by:
Decision has been made and Jorik is officially kicked out of =MyS=

News post in =MyS= website.

Edit: Mod please close this thread as I can see no point in having it opened. It shall be closed to prevent further arguments and shit talks.
Thanks given by:
(08 Aug 12, 10:20AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Yeah man.
Xenon's the complete opposite!
He cheats and busts cheats.

Who ya gonna call?
Cheatbusters!
* ShadowFlameZ makes a mental note to make an AC version of Ghostbusters, along with his sidelined plan to make AC Call Me Maybe...

I'd rather see an AC version of Ghost, Jorik on Xenon pottery scene
Thanks given by:
Lol.
This has been a jolly good riveting thread, but I think Sepehr is right.
Thanks given by: