[split] Warnings system
Really do not understand why the moderators are on defense.
However. - Of course i know. And:
A community (forum) without freedom is just a decoy.
I took the issue of punishment to the moderators and the return was totally inadequate.
It was not explained why I was punished. The justification is wrong! They contradict themselves. But the answer is simple: I should not have been punished.
I do not offend anyone in my post and I was not of-topic.
Yes, as the forum is not democratic, I understand why there is a racist treatment here. So the ban range - rage - against Brazilians and accusations without proof.
Topics bought, that should have been closed, but opens only by moderators to help his friends ...
20% is the level of shame to which the mod was exposed. Maybe much more!
As I said in previous posts here, it is not serious (game and forum).. only a hobby. There is no reason to try something really constructive here. im not selfish!
Everything rezume various egos trying to show themselves.
- Do not give a human work that is to be done by a machine. -
Now let's get out of the League of Xenon and enter the Davitomon championship ! ill be great... This is AC. "Ex-cheaters" everywhere
Assault cube is falling?
No! Is growing as a great country. White Country .
I am no friend of the king, so no matter if I'm right.
Now, remove the topic or my comment. Or make a comment and close this topic.whatever. Finally, use their powers to remedy this.
It cost only 20% to confirm. so far...
There is racism everywhere here. Some are privileged and others are badly treated. Mission accomplished.

Nothing else matters.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 03:59PM)1Cap Wrote: ...

I split your post because if all you wanna do is complain about your 20% warning level, then you deserve your own thread instead of talking off topic in another. Now lets go over your post:

A. Your punishment was deserved and fair now get over it
B. There is no racism on this forum and I would love to see solid proof
C. Topics are reopened by request (Saying they weren't closed for flaming); You can PM anyone with power
Thanks given by:
Warning level is a badge of honor, like Habluka said. Be proud. :D
Thanks given by:
I am just guessing here but it looks like there may be some language barrier here, something lost in translation that has caused all this confusion. I see no need in worrying about this, just accept the situation and move on.
Thanks given by:
1Cap you should be ashamed of yourself, using racisim as some kind of petty retort to recieving some warning points for overstepping the mark, which i might add had been spelt out to you before so you knew you were crossing the line!

This is not racisim, AC is not a white game. Those of us who have travelled this world and seen real racisim close up where people actually fear for their lives are quite frankly disgusted by people like you, you do more damage to the cause of removing racist behaviour everytime you post drivel like that. Dont whine and moan stand up like a man admit you overstepped the mark and move on, dont pretend you are being racially harrassed, you dont even understand what that is...
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 05:16PM)[SODA]___ME___ Wrote: I am just guessing here but it looks like there may be some language barrier here, something lost in translation that has caused all this confusion. I see no need in worrying about this, just accept the situation and move on.

great idea.
I will create a server with maps and full of great players cool and then I'll block all your country. Then I will tell you: Go ahead my friend. Do not care.
You seem intelligent but seems a bit tired to understand what I mean.

(04 Aug 12, 05:22PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: 1Cap you should be ashamed of yourself, ..., you dont even understand what that is...
I am Brazilian. I know that is an attitude of prejudice.
Do not even try to force me. I will not raise a crusade against the moderators. I do not have the power to close and open posts or to move them.
It makes no difference how much was my warning level. He was given no concrete reason set. Do not offend any member of the community and was not of-topic.
The way the community deals with the Brazilians in all these years is disgusting. (not all members)
It is sad that the mods do not accept that can go wrong too. Very sad. Takes much of the brightness of the game.
maybe my choice of words may have been harsh. But their responses were much harder!
It is noble to assume an error. But not just anyone can do that.
In this context, the lack of critical analysis, the blind acceptance of myth generated within the group and the need to stay connected to their own group (mods) leads to the spread of the myth over the generations. The myth becomes, since then, part of the "status quo" factor responsible for the dissemination of moral values as the "right" and "wrong", the "accepted" and "not accepted", the "good" and "bad", among others. These values are accepted without an analysis of its onto-axiological grounds, spreading under the influence of social coercion and conformist thinking by arguing that "has always been so”. Good.
Finally, the mechanism underlying the acceptance mask allows the injury that is based discrimination, providing support for the axiological bases of something larger, more radical positions, such as violent and even criminal actions against members of another group (brasilians). Racism starts.
Thanks given by:
There is no-one that moderates these forums that is a racist. There may be certain players who play the game that are, but that is unavoidable in an online game. Essentially you are just making yourself look foolish. If you accuse people of being racist, that is indeed offensive. And you've derailed the previous thread before the split so clearly you can go off-topic. The warning points were deserved, you are not banned, get over it, it has done absolutely no harm. If you're worried about defamation of character, you've done that to yourself at this point. And no it's not because you're brazilian, it is because you are fighting a battle that is completely unnecessary and unfounded.
Thanks given by:
I have never recieved warning points for something i havent deserved them for. I dont see what the problem is.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 06:53PM)Waffles Wrote: There is no-one that moderates these forums that is a racist. There.....unnecessary and unfounded.
Thanks for sharing your opinion. But it added nothing to what has already been told. But I understand your attempt to minimize things.
It works like this:
1 - Separate the enemy from the crowd.
2 - Use defamation against him.
3 - Distort your words.
4 - Tell the mods are perfect and never make mistakes.
5 - Explain that the problem does not matter.
old tatics

Even I always say it's not a battle against the mods, you said it's a battle.
See?
It is not what is written here. The attitudes that count. Saying that is not racist does not mean anything. The attitude that counts.

I do not offend anyone and was not of-topic. Because I received this warning?
Then...
Everything that was said then was to discredit my opinions.
You are trying the same here.
Go
Create your own topic to say that all is well for you. great.
I told you. I will not be discriminated here. No way.

(04 Aug 12, 07:06PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I have never recieved warning points for something i havent deserved them for. I dont see what the problem is.

wow. great for you. Brilliant.
Ty 4share.
Thats the point.
Thanks given by:
Since when is Brazilian a race anyway?

Would be nice if we could get someone that knows Portuguese to spell out what's we're trying to say to 1Cap here, cause this is like talking to a wall.

Edit: Got ninja'd there by Misty, thanks for helping out :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 03:59PM)1Cap Wrote: Yes, as the forum is not democratic, I understand why there is a racist treatment here. So the ban range - rage - against Brazilians and accusations without proof.
Nothing else matters.

Sou brasileira e passo mais tempo aqui do que você, então vou te ensinar algumas coisinhas:
Primeiro de tudo, brasileiro é uma nacionalidade e racismo é a fobia de outras raças. Nacionalidade ≠ raça. Não tem como ninguém aqui ser racista contra brasileiros. Isso é até gramaticamente ilógico. Se você quer fazer uma acusação banal com essa, pelo menos aprenda a palavra correta. Se você já prestou atenção em aulas de Geografia alguma vez na sua vida, no fundo da sua cabeça, você sabe a palavra.

Não pretendo ser hostil aqui, só corrigir alguns erros que você tem feito, que estão fazendo um bando de gringos bufarem quando percebem que você postou de novo.

Outra coisa, acredito que você está fazendo esse bafafá inteiro por causas pessoais, porque meu querido Ronald Reagan te deu 20%. Também porque você não deve estar entendendo o inglês da galera corretamente. O moderador deu 20% pra você e outras duas pessoas porque seus posts foram uma insinuação/ataque à um rapaz chamado Xenon, não porque você é brasileiro. A moderação e comunidade não têm problema nenhum conosco, aqui não se vê país, se vê IP, números.

Espero que meu post tenha clarificado e que você possa parar de chorar toda hora agora. Você simplesmente não faz noção alguma e isso cansa o povo... eles têm problemas maiores do que você chorando por causa de 20% que não te prejudica em nada. Boa tarde. Não me responda perversamente porque não lhe faltei respeito, só te indiquei o que você está fazendo.
Thanks given by:
1Cap
Thanks for your sarcastic reply. I was simply stating my opinion on this, stop being so butthurt about your warning points.

Its just a game.
Its just a forum.
Its just the internet.
Thanks given by:
I agree mods are more lenient to there friends. I got banned for a stupid reason too awhile ago. Many people did what I had done but I wa the only one that was punished.
Thanks given by:
@1Cap:

I would bet that most mods wouldn't have even known that you are Brazilian (without looking into your IP) if you hadn't brought it up in the first place. For you to suggest that you did nothing wrong and you were given warning points because you are Brazilian from a "racist" moderator is quite comical really.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 07:28PM)Misty Wrote:
(04 Aug 12, 03:59PM)1Cap Wrote: Yes, as the forum is not democratic, I understand why there is a racist treatment here. So the ban range - rage - against Brazilians and accusations without proof.
Nothing else matters.

Sou brasileira .... fazendo.
Misty:
Se não me entende, não me apoie ou descrimine.

Não concordo com você mas morreria pelo seu direito de manifestar sua opinião. (If you do not understand me, plz do not support me or discriminate me. - I do not agree with you but would die for their right to express your opinion.)

So:
Aprenda: Learn.

· Individual Racism - It is emphasized in the strangest places, attitudes, behaviors and even the personal interests that are socialized between various races.
· Institutional Racism - shown in official data, for example those who are discriminated against in our system work, Justice, Economy, Politics and institutions.
· Cultural racism - manifests itself on the values, beliefs, religion, language, music, philosophy, aesthetics, among others.
· Racism primary - is a passionate and emotional phenomenon, without any elaboration or justification.
· Racism differentialist or communitarian - is a contemporary racism that has appropriated the central points of the anti-racism, or that race is not nature.
· Racism ecological or environmental - is the latest form or subspecies of discrimination against "Mother Earth".

(04 Aug 12, 07:45PM)MykeGregory Wrote: 1Cap
Thanks for your sarcastic reply. I was simply stating my opinion on this, stop being so butthurt about your warning points.

Its just a game.
Its just a forum.
Its just the internet.

I'm really sorry for sacarsmo, I must have left it in words. Thanks for your opinion.

(04 Aug 12, 08:30PM)bballn45 Wrote: I agree mods are more lenient to there friends. I got banned for a stupid reason too awhile ago. Many people did what I had done but I wa the only one that was punished.

I know that. There are so many cases. As I said before, I am not the king's friend and so I was punished. Many stopped playing for it. It is pure discrimination!
Thx 4 share
Thanks given by:
Look at the balls on this guy.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 08:37PM)Bukz Wrote: @1Cap:

I would bet that most mods........ moderator is quite comical really.

This is actually very funny when it is not about ourselves.
Very interesting how the focus of attention was diverted by moderation to cover up the mistake that was made. 20%
Posts would not be productive together with errors of moderation. The idea is not to fight moderation.
Change is part of life. To err is human.
Thanks given by:
Velho, como é porra de racismo? Jogar essa palavra no wikipédia e pegar significados não justifica essa lógica estúpida. Qual desses daí é o que você acha que tá acontecendo? Quando o RR te deu 20%, por acaso ele mandou na PM "Seu macaco preto filho da puta"? Ele simplesmente falou "Por favor, não ataque a pessoa"

Sua bunda tá doendo e você quer todos saibam disso. Se liga, velho... não é nada contra brasileiros. E se algum desses caras algum dia te faltou como respeito, é porque eles pensam que é você um otário reclamão, não foi porque você é brasileiro. E ninguém entende essa sua porra de inglês! Se você não entende e não sabe nem escrever sem usar o google, pra que fica aqui? É exatamente a mesma coisa que mandar o cachorro não cagar no carpete, ELE NÃO TE ENTENDE!
Thanks given by:
Yea, it's all a big conspiracy against you.

An innocent forum goer was victimized by the cruel and untouchable mod squad.

Villainous Mod Squad Wrote:There are rules and they must be followed. At. All. Costs. Your punishment will serve as a discouragement to the others. Bwahahahahaha!

Direct quote from 1Cup Wrote:Oh no puhlease no warning points for me!

His cries for help alerted the public and a coverup ensued.

1Cup Wrote:It's all a big conspiracy! It started with the Brazilian ip ban and now it has progressed to this. How much more are we going to take!?

Throngs of supporters Wrote:*chirpchirp*

Now the victim fights for retribution. This summer,

B-BOOM

one man,

B-BOOM

one crime,

B-BOOM

1Cup

Villainous Mod Wrote:When AC is ashes, you have my permission to post.

August 20.

This film is not yet rated.
Thanks given by:
You would be great for a tv soap, you got it in you to make drama out of nowhere :D
Thanks given by:
Or a book. *winkwink*
Thanks given by:
Final comment from me cos reading the rubish from this noob is wasting minutes of my life that could be better spent doing just about anything.

"Is this really about 20 fekin warning points get a life you muppet!"
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 09:49PM)Mael Wrote: 1Cup

2 Warnings 1 Cup

Mael, I'd buy your book.
Thanks given by:
(04 Aug 12, 09:46PM)Misty Wrote: Velho, como é porra de racismo? Jogar essa palavra no wikipédia e pegar significados não justifica essa lógica estúpida. Qual desses daí é o que você acha que tá acontecendo? Quando o RR te deu 20%, por acaso ele mandou na PM "Seu macaco preto filho da puta"? Ele simplesmente falou "Por favor, não ataque a pessoa"

Sua bunda tá doendo e você quer todos saibam disso. Se liga, velho... não é nada contra brasileiros. E se algum desses caras algum dia te faltou como respeito, é porque eles pensam que é você um otário reclamão, não foi porque você é brasileiro. E ninguém entende essa sua porra de inglês! Se você não entende e não sabe nem escrever sem usar o google, pra que fica aqui? É exatamente a mesma coisa que mandar o cachorro não cagar no carpete, ELE NÃO TE ENTENDE!
Você é engraçada...
Sim, punir sem justificar é errado. Não vou aceitar isso . Não ofendí nem estava of-topic. O warning level foi porque eu estava discordando do que eles queriam provar.... Era um tópico contra o Fury (coincidência ele é brasileiro tb). Então começaram a me queimar. Sim, eles fazem brincadeiras, são estúpidos e ofencivos. Você leu? Sabe muito bem do que estou falando. Não concorda? Concorda? Fala. Fazer esse tipo de comentário que eles estão fazendo é abusivo. Muito abusivo e ofencivo. Eles receberam warning level por isso? Claro que não.
Isto não vai parar aqui. A muito tempo vejo esse comportamento aqui. Criarei o maior forum de AC no Brasil. Eles tentarão tratar mal os brasileiros lá... tu vai ver o que vai acontecer.
Todo esse papo deles aqui é uma cortina de fumaça. Para desviar a questão principal. Eles não tratam todos cumprindo as regras. Eles descriminam. E voce sabe e apoia isto.
Mas eles escolheram a pessoa errada.
PS. Se puder traduz isso pra mim igualzinho ao que ta aqui.

(04 Aug 12, 11:11PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Final comment from me cos reading the rubish from this noob is wasting minutes of my life that could be better spent doing just about anything.

"Is this really about 20 fekin warning points get a life you muppet!"
which means "fekin" ?
Thanks given by:
Nem vou mais ler essa merda de tópico. OfenCivo? Vai ler um livro, vai dar a bunda, vai pra escola porque você é ignorante demais. Você não entende inglês e quer ter uma discussão.

Faça teu fórum mesmo e fique por lá, volte aqui não.
Thanks given by:
1Cap, you're clearly getting butthurt, so shut up.

Ugh. People are making me forget my own user title.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 12, 01:29AM)Misty Wrote: Nem vou mais ler essa merda de tópico. OfenCivo? Vai ler um livro, vai dar a bunda, vai pra escola porque você é ignorante demais. Você não entende inglês e quer ter uma discussão.

Faça teu fórum mesmo e fique por lá, volte aqui não.

Post reported to be offensive and also by using inappropriate words.

(05 Aug 12, 02:34AM)VenteX Wrote: 1Cap, you're clearly getting butthurt, so shut up.

Ugh. People are making me forget my own user title.

Very productive your post. Do you think that is what the forum needs? Do not waste your time with it.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 12, 03:03AM)1Cap Wrote: Post reported to be offensive and also by using inappropriate words.

Sorry, shes Brazilian and it would be so very racist for me or any other mod to give out warnings. That and she might create a thread complaining about 20% that will wear off in no time at all. I don't know if you have noticed but last time we warned a Brazilian, that guy called out the mods for all kinds of crap and constantly repeated himself with the same posts and still no proof even though everyone has told him to knock it off and grow up and we wouldn't want that to happen again.
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 12, 03:23AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(05 Aug 12, 03:03AM)1Cap Wrote: Post reported to be offensive and also by using inappropriate words.

Sorry, shes Brazilian and it would be so very racist for me or any other mod to give out warnings. That and she might create a thread complaining about 20% that will wear off in no time at all. I don't know if you have noticed but last time we warned a Brazilian, that guy called out the mods for all kinds of crap and constantly repeated himself with the same posts and still no proof even though everyone has told him to knock it off and grow up and we wouldn't want that to happen again.
Certainly I expected a response like this.
But I still hope you guys understand the error that is being committed.
I try to avoid, because I know that irony is a weapon used by a weak mind without arguments. But I understand.
Are you a mod?
Thanks given by:
I don't think you understand the error you've committed. You're so sour about a little "irony" "used by a weak mind without arguments" but you think it's ok to cry racism just because it suits you. You're more "ironic" than anything X-Ray posted. And I say that ironically.
Thanks given by: