I know you missed me <3
http://soundcloud.com/krutadubstep/kruta-advent Here it is after like 3 weeks of trying to get back into producing. Take a listen if you want and gimme some advice thanks.

-----------------------------

NEW SONG DERP A HERP

http://soundcloud.com/krutadubstep/solus-kruta

and

http://soundcloud.com/krutadubstep/kruta...ished-edit
Thanks given by:
Fuk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Missed you much, welcome back!
Edit: No download? :( XD
Edit 2: Loving it, you rock brah!
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:04AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Fuk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Missed you much, welcome back!
Edit: No download? :( XD
Edit 2: Loving it, you rock brah!

Forgot too lol. I made it now! Dib could you share it? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
do you even play the game?
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:18AM)kleinkariert Wrote: do you even play the game?

Dude I was one of the best quickscopers there was on AC. I have been playing for about 2 years now. Are you retarded? I wouldn't post anything if I didn't play. I now run under the alias InStynKt. My join date on the forum is wayy later then when I first played AC FYI.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:20AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: My join date on the forum is wayy later then when I first played AC FYI.

Yes, there were old forums before these started running. Welcome back, i guess.
Thanks given by:
Do you use any programs to make that dubstep or do you just hit your mac into a wall? There's not a lotta wubwubwubs in that, but it's alright, I suppose. No "You're Gonna Love This" by 3OH!3, but whatevs.

Before you storm against me, I liked the thing, don't rage
Thanks given by:
Never heard of you.
Thanks given by:
oh yeah, how could i forget you.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:25AM)Misty Wrote: Do you use any programs to make that dubstep or do you just hit your mac into a wall? There's not a lotta wubwubwubs in that, but it's alright, I suppose. No "You're Gonna Love This" by 3OH!3, but whatevs.

Before you storm against me, I liked the thing, don't rage

Uh it's Electro xD. My next song might be Dubstep idk. You dont have to like it I'm not forcing anyone to love this, if you dont like it fine if you do thanks. I dont storm people just because they dont like my songs. I storm because some people post retarded unrelated crap that in no way helps me in further producing.
Thanks given by:
I like trains
Thanks given by:
sounds like old electronic stuff from the 80's if u ask me
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:37AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I like trains
Me too.

<Misty-Pisty> sounds like my microwave
Lol'd
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:20AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:
(11 Jul 12, 12:18AM)kleinkariert Wrote: do you even play the game?

Dude I was one of the best quickscopers there was on AC. I have been playing for about 2 years now. Are you retarded? I wouldn't post anything if I didn't play. I now run under the alias InStynKt. My join date on the forum is wayy later then when I first played AC FYI.
Hehehe man, klein is coool! He aint no regular idiot trying to turn you down, he just curious (I think, XD).
I will ask you for a song for one of my smoke ring videos, if thats cool with you, but it might not be in a loooong time.
Keep´em coming!
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 12:20AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: quickscopers

Nope.
Thanks given by:
Didn't miss you. soz
Thanks given by:
I think you should do some tweeking with your sounds. I mean, this sounds like any other amateur producer.
Thanks given by:
Although I think I know the answer, what kind of musical background do you have?
Thanks given by:
Bump got two new songs!
Thanks given by:
Props for using one thread.
Thanks given by:
Your mixing is quite horrible, especially on your new "dubstep" track, which in my opinion isn't dubstep. You might wanna look for some tutorials how to EQ stuff and so on because right now it's pretty messy and gives a headache.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 11:42AM)pweaks Wrote: Your mixing is quite horrible, especially on your new "dubstep" track, which in my opinion isn't dubstep. You might wanna look for some tutorials how to EQ stuff and so on because right now it's pretty messy and gives a headache.

What do you use to listen to music? crappy headphones? If so then it's your problem. I agree I need help with EQ'ing but I'm not going to concentrate on that. I tried my best to even the levels. Right now I'm evolving as an artist the mastering comes later. I know some people who are great at EQ and can't make an interesting track for their life. Thnx4opinionsis.

(30 Jul 12, 04:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Props for using one thread.

Props for not trolling like a ****tard.
Thanks given by:
Lol.
Well then.
Thanks given by:
I have good headphones, that's why I can say if your mixing sucks.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 04:22PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:
(30 Jul 12, 04:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Props for using one thread.

Props for not trolling like a ****tard.

[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 04:22PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Right now I'm evolving as an artist the mastering comes later.

have fun being a fish.
Thanks given by:
I don't usually listen to this type of music, but the first song seemed a bit dull to me, and i the mixing on the second one is quite poor.
Thanks given by:
Every part of the end product is essential. That being said, the journey is more important than the end. It is fine to evolve and be prolific while you do that. However, if you want proper critique then it would be good to give some time to all aspects of the music, not just the notes.
Thanks given by:
Also calling people ****tards, saying that the problem on your end, and then rudely ending your response with "Thnx4opinionsis." won't really get many more honest critiques.

If you are releasing something for everyone to see, you need to learn how to take some hits and not lashing out.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 12, 03:56AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Also calling people ****tards, saying that the problem on your end, and then rudely ending your response with "Thnx4opinionsis." won't really get many more honest critiques.

If you are releasing something for everyone to see, you need to learn how to take some hits and not lashing out.

Yes, decent music but the worst attitude towards others I have ever seen.
Thanks given by: