Poll: Should S&D be a AC mode
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
30.00%
12 30.00%
No
60.00%
24 60.00%
Maybe
10.00%
4 10.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

S&D or Search And Destroy
(18 Sep 10, 05:39PM)haydugjr Wrote: LOOOOL I knew when I clicked this topic there was gonna be idiots sayin eewww no it's CoD it can't possibly work in AssaultCube! The fact is: Yes it can. Although I would rather see demolition (same thing as S&D but it has respawns). Also, in S&D both bombs don't need to be exploded, only one. I think the people in these forums are just to closed-minded to understand that a genuinely good idea that happens to be in a game you don't like might actually be good.

[Image: 1284261730591.png]
Thanks given by:
I have an idea. If you really want to have this, why not make your own mod of assaultcube with all original media and and release it completely separately using your own master server and hope that you get more than a couple people to download it and that half of them will continue playing it after the first few minutes.

Another idea would be that you can play CoD instead (OMGZ!!!!!!!! THAT'S INSANE!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!).

I'm really sick of people randomly coming in and thinking they can make this game better by suggesting that maybe, we should take some pointless thing from some random proprietary game and try to taint our beliefs with the ideologies of large corporations, only out to make money off of the blatantly dull average consumer. Every time I see some random noob make a post like this, I die a little on the inside, for every time I see anyone act in the generic way of any good Activision/EA slut, I realize that my idea of utopia will never come to be.

Thank you for letting us all take another step backwards.

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It was as idea. Jeez, Ive got COD and I was just seeing what the community thought.
I also am NOT a noob and normally get a 2 Kd+ every game.
Thanks given by:
tempest Wrote:Now because you said that I know you're indeed a noob.

Post deleted. Stop the flaming and stay on topic.
Thanks given by:
What I wanted to say is: only noobs think that they aren't noobs because they have some 1337 K/D. Isn't it?
Btw, deleting a post and then quoting it...

On topic: Since nobody seems interested in actually coding this (protests from many others left aside), there's not much chance it might be implemented.
Thanks given by:
Maybe someone can create a new mod only for assaultcube who wasn't on ant other games?
I know that Luc@s is working on a new mod.
Thanks given by: