Some kind of behaviors.
(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: i think no one in rC was from Tanzania's republic,
You're perfectly right, sir! That'd be Mise if I'm not wrong..

Anyways, trollers will troll untill you stop caring. Nobody likes being impersonated, which is why some people do alias. However those who is teamkilling you and impersonating you do only do it to see a reaction. Ignore them (I think this is too late for you though)
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: oh, and to vanquish, i can understand you find my own "end of the competiton thread" stupid, useless and "attention whore", but all the others topics are fine, what's wrong with it, please tell me?

the Xemi blacklist thread = you post really flimsy "proof" of someone doing something slightly suspicious and brand it a wallhack, unsuccessfully convincing the community that he cheats.

why the public vote idea is very bad = just complaining again (same for this thread)

the sniper = the weapon balance discussion thread was meant for discussing weapon balance, and you created a new thread just to discuss your own ideal overpowered sniper. not really anything terrible i admit but it's still not a very "useful" post imo.

Jason "grieffing" ac_desert3 = you tried to blacklist him (it's in someone's quote later down the thread) for cheating, without proof, just like you did with Xemi, it turned out to be a lag artifact in a demo.

(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: And for all the multiple quotes you made (and took you too much time to do imo) you really think i was accusing everyone to do everything? no i was just saying many peoples are mmh "tossers", they both do some bastard actions, i've never said they all used a proxy, they all insulted tk'd me etc... and anyway i don't even know why you are speaking here since you were not here when this happened (in-game), they were all on teamspeak
(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: ? proof or it didn't happen (and since it never happened...)

I don't play publics much if at all, and I don't really play the game too often either, that's true, but I'm on TS3 almost every day, I'm usually aware if people i'm clanmates with are doing something wrong. You don't say anything about these "bastard actions" beyond teamkilling you, and while it's true that I wouldn't be in the server to verify whether or not they're doing so, I just don't believe anyone actually cares enough about you to find you and make silly attempts to annoy you (but hey, they're working).

(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: Maybe "only my threads" are starting into flamewars, but maybe it's because I'm the only one who dare to speak against you all, and yes even if you think I'm alone, buthurt and stupid, i get some support, but of course they don't dare to speak about it in public, it's obvious and i understand, just because of this thread

That isn't the problem, what are you speaking against? You have no proof that any of us are cheaters, you have no proof that any of us are doing anything, and if you actually took the time to talk to us beyond flames on this forum you'd realize we aren't doing anything wrong, you're just going on word of mouth, to quote you, like a "well-educated sheep". (btw the plural of "sheep" is "sheep" not "sheeps". and this isn't a personal attack, i'm helping you correct a mistake)

(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: you are asking for a quick 1.2 but when i see how rafined are your tastes and how you don't even mind to test the SVN by yourself, i can say you are nothing here, you never helped and you never will, all you do is bashing lucas and saying "omg nicez" on his update threads like well educated sheeps.

I don't bash Lucas at all, I like him, he's done a lot for the game. If he feels differently, tell him to speak to me, but when we last spoke it was on good terms. I'm also not asking for a "quick" 1.2, I'm asking for a well-balanced release that comes as soon as it's ready. As for testing SVN, I play a lot with Pyras, but of course since you weren't here when this happened in-game, I don't even know why you are speaking here about it.
As for not helping, I've co-organized ACWC this year, I was an admin of the Summer Cup and the Weekend Cup, and I run 3 hitfixed match servers and a TS3 server (all free for anybody to use, and they have 320Mb/s bandwidth). What do you do? What have you ever contributed to AC? I'm waiting for your response, if you can come up with anything besides "playing the game" I'll be astonished.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 11:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: why the public vote idea is very bad = just complaining again (same for this thread)

It was not a complain but a statement, and i had the confirmation by RK himself that the poll results could be contested by him and devs and this information was missing on RK post, it's important to know somewhere than forum users can not entirely decide of the future maps

(14 Sep 13, 11:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: the sniper = the weapon balance discussion thread was meant for discussing weapon balance, and you created a new thread just to discuss your own ideal overpowered sniper. not really anything terrible i admit but it's still not a very "useful" post imo.

Oh, maybe you are speaking about the small official discussion of the weapon balance (where there are only 1800+ posts, yes, of course in a single post I can create a well organised poll, yes I see).

(14 Sep 13, 11:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: Jason "grieffing" ac_desert3 = you tried to blacklist him (it's in someone's quote later down the thread) for cheating, without proof, just like you did with Xemi, it turned out to be a lag artifact in a demo.

@cid himself was spectating and he told me to watch the demo at this exact moment because he saw something strange from the spectating mode, what I did, if there is a problem, it's from the server or from Jason, not from the demo, once agaon don't speak about things you don't know.

(14 Sep 13, 11:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: I don't bash Lucas at all, I like him, he's done a lot for the game. If he feels differently, tell him to speak to me, but when we last spoke it was on good terms. I'm also not asking for a "quick" 1.2, I'm asking for a well-balanced release that comes as soon as it's ready. As for testing SVN, I play a lot with Pyras, but of course since you weren't here when this happened in-game, I don't even know why you are speaking here about it.
As for not helping, I've co-organized ACWC this year, I was an admin of the Summer Cup and the Weekend Cup, and I run 3 hitfixed match servers and a TS3 server (all free for anybody to use, and they have 320Mb/s bandwidth). What do you do? What have you ever contributed to AC? I'm waiting for your response, if you can come up with anything besides "playing the game" I'll be astonished.

Damn I was not speaking about you, or maybe you saw your name idk... the only reproach i did, i didn't even put your name... do you really think people like DamDam made something positive for this game? he said so many shits on this forum i wonder how he could own only 71 posts.

Edit: Pyras lol, oops.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: they were still teamkilling and insulting trough alliases and proxies, they were probably waiting an "abusive" ban or behavior (such as insults) from my part, just to report it on the forum.
Nope, they are not waiting to be banned...
They act only as you do before with your "friends" on public server, the fact is that you bitching when you are alone.

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: Lucas is officially the #1 victim of this, people are annoying him, and when he replyes, you can be sure all he said will finish quoted on this forum.
You don't need to suck Lucas you know, he can defend himself.
Are you waiting some cookies from him?

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: This goes for all bastards such as Krayce, Marti, DamDam, Fearless, Serrifi, m@C, Friteq, Fred, C4rma and many others
Bastard yourself!

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: they are never suggesting ideas to make this game progress and slowing anyone involved in the progress of this game or mods.
Maybe you are blind or affected of mentally retarded problems, but we have more ideas than all of your insults and bullshits posted since your account registration. Anyway, as we test the SVN on our part; Then check the ideas thread sometime on your side, idiot...

(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: I get 10% warning point by a temporary moderator because I insulted one of those bastards who deserve at least 1000 times more than simple insults.
You have to respect the rules as every member of this forum; Instead to create useless topic, you must assume your mistake and avoid bitching like always!

(15 Sep 13, 12:09AM)ExodusS Wrote: Damn I was not speaking about you, or maybe you saw your name idk... the only reproach i did, i didn't even put your name...
Swallow your pride slowly now.

PS: +1 to Vanquish post btw.

Edit:
(15 Sep 13, 11:58AM)DamDam Wrote: Anyway, I don't think you can blame and rage at me for "not bringing anything to the game," first because I do, and second because there is no contract forcing me to "bring something to AC", I downloaded it, I'm playing it and I owe nothing to anyone (even if that doesnt stop me from helping)

Also Exoduss, after all the blabla you wrote, can you actually tell me what you bring to the game, besides flaming topics, rage on pubs and trying to bring the hate towards some of us
^ this.
Thanks given by:
stare into the lucas long enough

and the lucas stares back into you.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 11:46PM)Vanquish Wrote: the Xemi blacklist thread = you post really flimsy "proof" of someone doing something slightly suspicious and brand it a wallhack, unsuccessfully convincing the community that he cheats.
That wasn't Exoduss, that was me and I sincerely thought it was good enough proof because I had up to 8 demos of suspicious evidence with one of my other mates.
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 06:37AM)bballn45 Wrote: That wasn't Exoduss, that was me and I sincerely thought it was good enough proof because I had up to 8 demos of suspicious evidence with one of my other mates.

No, check the thread, Exoduss posted a video of Xemi accidentally clicking his mouse to fire one bullet and tried to pass it off as a wallhack.
Also if you want to talk about "suspicious evidence", you should clear your file browser on BoB Teamspeak, there are still the screenshots of you removing your mapmodels there.

EDIT: I'm not even going to reply to this thread anymore, PM me if someone wants to discuss something.

EDIT 2
: I don't believe whopxer on this, since he was also caught with a cheat client twice and imo that puts his credibility quite far down, certainly beyond such petty excuses like the one he is giving. Sending me angry PM's on Teamspeak and changing my forum information on your dyH forum, I sure got taught a lesson today. not
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 13, 12:09AM)ExodusS Wrote: do you really think people like DamDam made something positive for this game? he said so many shits on this forum i wonder how he could own only 71 posts.

Haha why you hate so much amigo? I tested SVN quite often, (tho I must admit I haven't for a while now), I tried the capture the base mod when Lucas needed testers. I bring my opinion to some new things, and yes I do criticize some of the thing, tho I'm not being negative on every of my post... (criticism can be positive btw)

I play on the competitive and try to help new players who want to get better by teaching them some "tactical" things. Yes btw, we do have lots of applicants and people who enjoy spending time with us and ask for tips.
Tho I bet you ignored that as you don't play competitvely and the only contact you have with new players is to rage at them.

Anyway, I don't think you can blame and rage at me for "not bringing anything to the game," first because I do, and second because there is no contract forcing me to "bring something to AC", I downloaded it, I'm playing it and I owe nothing to anyone (even if that doesnt stop me from helping)

Also Exoduss, after all the blabla you wrote, can you actually tell me what you bring to the game, besides flaming topics, rage on pubs and trying to bring the hate towards some of us (including rC members).
You've been a mapper and a competitive player, what about now ? Playing pubs aliased and throwing rage posts on the forum, hmm I see your contribution is huge :)

PS : I also am an incredibly skilled mapper :3
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: they are just 100% faggots. they knew I had the admin on those servers, but they were still teamkilling and insulting trough alliases and proxies, they were probably waiting an "abusive" ban or behavior (such as insults) from my part, just to report it on the forum.This goes for all bastards such as Marti

(14 Sep 13, 11:25PM)ExodusS Wrote: proof or it didn't happen (and since it never happened...)

ggwp
Thanks given by:
lol at vanquish I was showing Cho how to put in the fixed fences...
Thanks given by:
Exo you did't prove anything,calling me bastard...showeing my IP on pub forum and still have a butthurt without reason....

[Image: jackie-chan-wtf.png]
Thanks given by:
So undead, lucas is actually the void?

that makes sense.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 13, 02:23AM)Waffles Wrote: So undead, lucas is actually the void?

that makes sense.

i don't think anyone picked up on what i was trying to say.
you all need to work on your analytical skills.

i'm saying that exodus' personality has become completely reflective of lucas' personality.

lol
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 13, 06:43PM)ExodusS Wrote: This goes for all bastards such as Krayce, Marti, DamDam, Fearless, Serrifi, m@C, Friteq, Fred, C4rma and many others who are on this game to win no matter how, and to throw up their shits on the AC forum, they are never suggesting ideas to make this game progress and slowing anyone involved in the progress of this game or mods.

What have I done? Played AR against you on public servers a few times, and called you a spastic when you rage at me and call me names? Damn, what a terrible scumbag of a human being I am.
Thanks given by:
i just took it as a face value nietzsche quote
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 13, 04:36PM)Waffles Wrote: i just took it as a face value nietzsche quote

that's proper well then blud.
Thanks given by: