Poll: Kill-Cam a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it would be good.
58.33%
28 58.33%
No, it just seems boring.
41.67%
20 41.67%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

5 second kill-cam? (ideas)
Someones been playing a bit too much COD. :P
Thanks given by:
Agreed. :P
Thanks given by:
AC isn't as....aesthetically pleasing or visually accurate as (for example) CS or CoD. From a first-person PoV AC looks completely fine, but as soon as you start watching from a third-person perspective AC just looks like a whole lot of blue/red models ice-skating around the map and randomly falling dead as soon as two of them meet. Latency further messes it up when you see people facing the wrong way but still getting kills.
Reviewing the last 5 seconds of your death will hardly be of any help = /
Thanks given by:
Does anyone really have a problem with killing campers... IMO the positive effect of being able to see campers is quite small for the amount of work it would take.

You really wanna know why my an MyS smger just killed you faster than a blink of an eye, watch the demo. (and btw its their fps :P )

Frustrated with a camper, he is probably already dead by the time you spawn.
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 10, 12:23AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(25 Aug 10, 02:58AM)pwned Wrote: killcam is not really awsome if you ever used one before. 1 of the negative is that it shows you where the killer went.

You can still do this without the killcam...

then why are we adding another killcam???
Thanks given by:
We aren't adding another killcam, since we don't even have one; so you would change that question to "Then why add a killcam?" ;). The killcam isn't for seeing where your killer went, besides you can do this without it when you you die. The killcam is for making a replay of the kill that killed you, which you can't see without the killcam :D. If you're afraid people will see where you went, then it's time for you to realize that people do that :)
Thanks given by:
Unlike commercial games with large maps, ac has small maps, people don't blend in, and it's easy to see who killed you.
Thanks given by:
D:
oh noes! How will I camp?!
Thanks given by:
F1
killcam to know what hack your enemy used to kill you :P
Thanks given by:
And within those 5 seconds, it would be easy for that person who had killed you to get away.

It is easy to get from one side of the map to another in LESS than 5 seconds, ac_desert for example.
Thanks given by:
add me on PS3 spirit we can play some cod.
my psn is fpsx.
there problem solved.
Thanks given by: