Poll: When to have DesFest?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Saturday, December 22
45.71%
16 45.71%
Saturday, December 29
22.86%
8 22.86%
Saturday, January 5
5.71%
2 5.71%
Saturday, January 12
8.57%
3 8.57%
Saturday, January 19
17.14%
6 17.14%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FesDest
After the wildly popular success that was DouzeFest, I've decided to make a successor: DesFest.
Mode: DM
Server: /connect noobicus.org 0 match
When: December 22 @ 21:00 GMT
What: 3-part battle on ac_desert, ac_desert2, and ac_desert3 - Most frags in total wins and becomes King of the Desert!

----
Unlike DouzeFest, it will be not 1, not 2, but 3 games - 1 for each of the ac_desertN's, respectively.

Now, the main issue left to sort out is time. I know this could be tough, especially with holidays coming up, so I made a poll to see what you guys think about date. Judging by the number of people in DouzeFest, I'll assume that 21:00 GMT works.

The More the Merrier.
Thanks given by:
Dec 22 because I don't like waiting
Thanks given by:
Just no
Thanks given by:
K so it seems by a slim margin December 22 @ 21:00 GMT will be the date.
I'll leave this open until tomorrow, just in case any stragglers suddenly change the vote.

Get pumped \o/.
Thanks given by:
no, just no.
Thanks given by:
problem is d3 is technically not a map. It's a fucker that still needs to earn it's place among the desertlands. You could do a CTF-Fest where ya roll through each good map on CTF once in a marathon style throwdown.
Thanks given by:
Lol this will not succeed for sure
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 03:03PM)MorganKell Wrote: problem is d3 is technically not a map. It's a fucker that still needs to earn it's place among the desertlands. You could do a CTF-Fest where ya roll through each good map on CTF once in a marathon style throwdown.
Yeah, I thought about CTF, but because of the number of people who will be there it would be hard to arrange teams without being accused of bias.
Thanks given by:
CTF here CTF there CTF everywhere let us get away from that crap for once with this quality tournament
I'll play for sure im more pumped now than after a back/biceps workout with testo powder and jack3d
Thanks given by:
Thanks RV (If you can read this...)

al3rt and Shorty - thanks for the support.
whop - hope this is can be almost as successful as your Average Clan League eh? Real crowd pleaser that was ;).

Thanks for the active vote support guys.
One thing I'll let those of you interested decide is how the scoring will work: Should there be 3 separate winners, or should the kill-counts of all 3 games be added up to determine the King of the Deserts?
Thanks given by:
Add up 3 games <3
Thanks given by:
The scoring should be cumulative.
Thanks given by:
you know shadowz maybe someone that actually plays AC should host this.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 03:59AM)bballn45 Wrote: you know shadowz maybe someone that actually plays AC should host this.
Lol somebody missed the news. I'm back ;). Nice try though.

Original post has been updated with more info.
Thanks given by:
This is what we need AC News Site back for. So we know when shadowz is active again
Thanks given by:
bballn45, stop being a prick and shut up.

First and last warning.
Thanks given by:
favor clan members much... i understand
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 05:10AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: bballn45, stop being a prick and shut up.

First and last warning.

(19 Dec 12, 05:10AM)Zarjio Wrote: Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.

Shouldn't this be a warning?
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 05:36AM)bballn45 Wrote: favor clan members much... i understand

Favoring would be warning you and deleting your posts. I only asked you to stop.

(19 Dec 12, 05:49AM)gambino Wrote:
(19 Dec 12, 05:10AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: bballn45, stop being a prick and shut up.

First and last warning.

(19 Dec 12, 05:10AM)Zarjio Wrote: Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.

Yes, if I were warned I would not complain.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 05:49AM)gambino Wrote:

First and last warning.

if it was me saying it, it would be a 50% chance of a ban.
Thanks given by:
You didnt ask me to stop though
Thanks given by:
Either post about the FesDest or don't post anything at all.
Thanks given by:
"I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 06:02AM)gambino Wrote: "I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Oi! Only post about FesDest if you're going to post at all!
Thanks given by:
That post isnt about Fesdest though. I like the map choice
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 05:36AM)bballn45 Wrote: favor clan members much... i understand

ahah :D
Thanks given by:
I'll be winning this. :3
Thanks given by:
What about FezFest?
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 12, 02:04PM)Orynge Wrote: What about FezFest?

won already:

Thanks given by:
20 people squished in the tiny map of ac_desert.. Sounds like fun lol.
Thanks given by: