Seperate Master Server list Menu(mod & normal servers)?
Hi guys,My little brother [SODA]__Pico__ tell me an ideas.becuase he is bored can't play any old games.So he want a zombie mod on server,but i answer to him "you can't put it on Master server list,It's modded server, jamz forbidden that.".. and then he say "can assault cube seperate the server list.you know.....from inside "Join a server" menu, and then have to choose to join "Join a Normal servers" or "Join a Modded Servers" and then can auto download from that modded server?" and then I answer to him. "hmm...that's close enough".

So thats why i put this on forum :D
Thanks given by:
dude, u can put the server on Shad-99's masterserver (switch -mshad-99.org )
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 12, 11:15PM)Jg99 Wrote: dude, u can put the server on Shad-99's masterserver (switch -mshad-99.org )

No one wants to switch MS's every time they want to play ac. You can still have a modded server connect to the ms so long as you change the protocol (Make it negative). If someone wanted to, maybe wolf, could add in to his match connect menu a modded servers section and update it like he does match servers. I think an add-on menu of known modded servers would work better. Oh and ONYX, if he wants to play zombies without the hassle of running his own server, I keep a server up 24/7 for it. PM me if interested.

Not trying to advertise, just trying to keep things easy ._.
Thanks given by:
You can have two bat files....
One with the mod MS switch one without. Not that hard. Shads MS is awesome :)
Thanks given by: