Foundation
A Memorial dedicated to all the lost lives on both sides of the Cube war.

[Image: FVoqs.png]
To download Click Here
Don't be afraid to give some feedback!

*Sidenote: There is no mario on this map :'(

Edit:Fixed some texture bugs in svn.Updated links.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jul 12, 11:44AM)Think3r Wrote: *Sidenote: There is no mario on this map :'(

What? xD

Looks rather small from the screen shot but really it looks nice :)

I'm not a fan of downloading but you have peaked my interest, maybe later.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 12, 03:45AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I'm not a fan of downloading...
The amount of pr0n on your computer begs to differ.

And nice map! I hope it's as good as that other one you released a few days ago :).
Thanks given by:
Well I guess I would be more willing had he uploaded it to akimbo instead.

Hint hint ^^
Thanks given by:
XRD i have tried to upload maps on akimbo before but it never attached I always got an error.I told Cleaner about it,He directed me to a page that did not help my problem. But if you really want a link from a modding site I'll upload to either Quadropolis or fpsbannana.
Thanks given by:
There is a map by archangel(maker of urban and many others) with the name ac_foundation but I guess if you got yours called svn right now at least it won't overwrite it for me! When I pop in game next I'll load it up and see how it looks.
Thanks given by:
Name conflicts need not happen!
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2427-post...l#pid40492
Simply call your map "think3r_foundation" or something like that, so that it won't get overwritten by another persons map. Another bonus of this naming scheme is that it groups all maps by their creator and you can use the tab button to scroll through a person's maps in game.
ex: I can go in game and type "/map apollo" and then hit tab to see all the maps I have by apollo.
Thanks given by:
t3_ looks nice :D
Thanks given by:
I stopped using the "ac_" prefix along time ago,I only put svn_ on this one because i fixed it there.I will come up with a prefix soon or just use the t3_ one.
Thanks given by:
THIS MAP IS PRETTY.
I won't comment on how much fun it is or how good the layout is because I haven't tested that, and I don't really know how to judge that anyway.
One tip for improvement: more Mario :P

(02 Aug 12, 06:30PM)Lantry Wrote: ...
You tell 'em!
Thanks given by: