The AC 1.1 Ladder
The AC 1.1 ladder has been released. The URL remains the same: http://ladder.tearyoudown.com

Code has been rewritten to support the new logging. Time played and CTF ratio are being displayed now. These data are ordered like the other game values so you can compare yourself to others. The ladder also supports the new changes in the gib/headshot scoring. Which means that headshots gets awarded with more points (as it requires more skills) then a normal gib done by nade, knife and shotgun. More information on the scoring can be found here.

The old 1.0 ladder is now located at http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/1.0/
It will be updating as long as the 1.0.4 masterserver stays operative, after that it will only be kept for historical purposes. Other information sites about the ladder, such as the wiki will be updated soon. Stay tuned!

Thanks to everyone who has or is supporting us with hints, comments and servers. And of course thanks to everyone who is playing and participating on the ladder. Have fun!
Thanks given by:
WOOHOOOO! Good job pwnage!
Thanks given by:
Agreed. Nice work :)
Thanks given by:
Very nice. Keep it up :D
Thanks given by:
well,
pwnage fratio (flags stolen/scored) is good idea but what is splats?
Thanks given by:
'splattered' is what appears in the server log for a grenade kill, so it can now be separated from the, usually more skillful, knife and headshot kills, which still appear as 'gibbed'.
Thanks given by:
Following the suggestions from the community members and makke, I changed it all (valid for 1.1.0.2, both server and client):
knife = knifed
sniper = headshotted
shotgun = splattered
nade = gibbed
Thanks given by:
Splattered lol
Thanks given by:
The menu is very inconsistent. And why are there some identical servers for both 1.0 and 1.1?
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 10, 02:35PM)Drakas Wrote: The menu is very inconsistent. And why are there some identical servers for both 1.0 and 1.1?

Cause we aren't finished with all cleanups.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 10, 12:40PM)Brahma Wrote: Following the suggestions from the community members and makke, I changed it all (valid for 1.1.0.2, both server and client):
knife = knifed
sniper = headshotted
shotgun = splattered
nade = gibbed

OMG +100 thank you's for you
Thanks given by:
you said you would wait until i am back with releasing it :(

apart from that, its great!
Thanks given by:
You mean the AC 1.1 Tyd ladder has been released? Last time I checked there were two ladders, one being the Hi-Skill, and one the TyD. It is kind of presumptuous to think of yours as THE 1.1 ladder when there is in fact two. Considering the fact that a good half of AC like and actually prefers the Hi-Skill to it's obvious ridiculous counterpart... you'd want to at the very least clarify that your ladder, while awesome, is but one of TWO offered to AC's players.
Thanks given by:
it was the first ladder for AC and was named so
Thanks given by:
Ah yes you are right Lucas.
Thanks given by:
you are both wrong xD... the first ladder was created by ac_fan.
Thanks given by:
(17 Aug 10, 02:50AM)MorganKell Wrote: You mean the AC 1.1 Tyd ladder has been released? Last time I checked there were two ladders, one being the Hi-Skill, and one the TyD. It is kind of presumptuous to think of yours as THE 1.1 ladder when there is in fact two. Considering the fact that a good half of AC like and actually prefers the Hi-Skill to it's obvious ridiculous counterpart... you'd want to at the very least clarify that your ladder, while awesome, is but one of TWO offered to AC's players.

There is no need to clarify anything. Not only that the people seems to be smart enough to find the way to the servers and score pages of the ladder they prefer. The ladder we are hosting since 0.93 is using this designation for a really long time now - I would say it is a "trademark"; nothing more and nothing less.

(18 Aug 10, 05:49AM)Kirin Wrote: you are both wrong xD... the first ladder was created by ac_fan.

And this is the legit descendant of that ladder version.
Thanks given by:
Apollo, what's it like knowing that I own your face? I have the rights to not only your eyes, nose, and ears but your FACE. I think it's pretty cool. Be comforted by the fact that of all the faces I own, I like yours best. That authentic feel. Very ravishing.

As for your ladder, I'm not too worried. We'll soon be owning the Clan Wars section again anyways. Just like we did in .93 :D.
Thanks given by:
might I add that the 1.0 ladder archive links are really messed up?
Thanks given by:
i thought the clan wars thing was introduced in 1.0 :D
Thanks given by:
(18 Aug 10, 11:47PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote:
(18 Aug 10, 05:49AM)Kirin Wrote: you are both wrong xD... the first ladder was created by ac_fan.

And this is the legit descendant of that ladder version.
yes that's right ;)
Thanks given by:

I thought that KClown made one before. Anyway.
Thanks given by:
(19 Aug 10, 05:56AM)MorganKell Wrote: As for your ladder, I'm not too worried. We'll soon be owning the Clan Wars section again anyways. Just like we did in .93 :D.

(19 Aug 10, 07:33AM)XFA Wrote: i thought the clan wars thing was introduced in 1.0 :D

Do we exactly know what is going on in the imagination of some weird ppl?

how about reading this:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/AC_ladder
Thanks given by:
MorganKell made the clanwar section during 0.93 because normal AC was to boring for their shimmy.
Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 10, 01:37AM)DrauL Wrote: MorganKell made the clanwar section during 0.93 because normal AC was to boring for their shimmy.

We are talking about the Clanwar Addon of this ladder, not about something else which probably was named in the same way (in fact I never heard of it til today and I shouldn't be surprised if I'm not the only one). So stay on topic and don't mix up thing which not belong together.

EDIT: And as side note
The phrasing
MorganKell Wrote:As for your ladder ... We'll soon be owning the Clan Wars section again anyways.
shows, that it was meant in the context of our ladder. If the author wanted to point to something else, I'm sure he would have used a line like
MorganKell Wrote:Just like we did in .93 on ours:D.
Thanks given by:
A Question how you makes her??
Thanks given by:
Coding and coding and coding.
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 10, 04:41PM)/AC.FR/Titi Wrote: A Question how you makes her??
See: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-541-post-...ml#pid8618
Thanks given by: