Keyboard config in-game
Sometimes my keyboard config in-game changes from Spanish to UK International, and i don't know exactly when does it happens. When game starts it's ok, but a few minuts later it changes! Out of game keyboard is allways OK.
I notice that other players experienced it cuz i see ppl typing '>D' instead of ':D' like me.
Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
qué >D
Thanks given by:
other assaultcube?
Thanks given by:
Vanquish told me that some friend of his had noticed that this happened after pressing multiple keys at the same time. It goes back to normal by its own sometimes, others it doesnt.
I opened the same thread a while ago, no solution apart from upgrading to W7:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4847.html
¡Y es que es una putada!
Yes... Im back!
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 03:09PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Vanquish told me that some friend of his had noticed that this happened after pressing multiple keys at the same time. It goes back to normal by its own sometimes, others it doesnt.
I opened the same thread a while ago, no solution apart from upgrading to W7:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4847.html
¡Y es que es una putada!
Yes... Im back!

@Paul and Myke,

If you're still wondering why the symbols " and @ switch on your keyboard, it's because you hit Left Alt + Shift at the same time.
Thanks given by:
XD Aekom, If I press left alt and shift what happens is I get Chinese symbols! Like these
ᔯ긗 屺 蚕, lololol
Its related to Valls post, and only happened in Windows XP, and once or twice in 7!
It might be that, in game, everything went as if left alt was pressed, as you suggest, but I dont know sheit, im a n00b...
EDIT > OMFG now my keyboard layout has changed AGAIN , and it seems its as Aekom said, but im not pressing left alt, its like if its WAS pressed all the time >* *sad face() I need my normal layouttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!
EDIT 2: Ok, Im a n00b, and now I get it: Press left alt + shift to change your keyboard layout!!!!! Press again to change back to normal, I dont know how I got those Chinese symbols thought! So, Vall, when this happens, thats the solution!
THANKS AEKOM!
Thanks given by:
(30 Apr 12, 03:29PM)Aekom Wrote: If you're still wondering why the symbols " and @ switch on your keyboard, it's because you hit Left Alt + Shift at the same time.

YES!! Finnaly been answered!
(30 Apr 12, 03:46PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...ᔯ긗 屺 蚕...
Its Korean.
And it says "ᔯ gyigs qi can"... Apparently.
Thanks given by:
Aekom Wrote:...hit Left Alt + Shift at the same time.
Or click on the language button:
[Image: semttulosla.png]
Thanks given by:
Thanks everybody, i'll try it
Edit: Solved. Cause and solution for my 'first world problem' was just "ALT + SHIFT"
Thanks given by: