Keyboard layout problems
Hi, addressing a problem which I used to have, and that some other people seem to experience as well (#1).

Whenever I played AC in my old computer (XP) the keyboard layout seemed to change randomly, sometimes, after getting used to it, I found myself on a server where... It had reverted to my own!
I wanted to believe that it was somehow synchronized with the server I was playing in because Im crazy as fuck because I needed some explanation, XD!
Well, the question would be: what seems to be the problem and how to solve it?
The most frequent keyboard layout different from my own would produce this characters:
Shift + 6 = !
Shift + 4 = (
Shift + 5 = )
Shift + 8 = ?
Alt Gr + 7 = _
... Cant remember anymore :(
BTW, in Windows 7 this problem has not occurred yet, so it might be a solution, XD
Thanks given by:
I have windows 7 and I have noticed my Quote symbol (") swaps with the at symbol (@)
But only sometimes.
I have no idea why.
Thanks given by:
I have had Windows 7 since it was first released, and had no problems like this. I used to have Windows XP Professional, and again never had a problem of this description. But my friend has Windows XP Home and reportedly gets this problem every time he mashes some keys all at once. The only way he knows how to fix it is to restart his computer.
Thanks given by:
Got Windows 7, got this problem rather often. Even thou it's happend so many times that I can still use the different keyboard layout without any problems, it's still annoying eh? Well well, if I don't remember wrong (which I might do, not sure here) it's because the system language changes (from Swedish to English for me). Just changing it back to Swedish would fix it for me. Don't know why it happens thou.
Thanks given by:
Your solution to this sitiuation is to ignore RealViking
Thanks given by:
Hm, when this happens and I press the Windows button I can see the system language changing from English to Swedish, then it goes back to English when i get into game again. Weird. Annoying. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
Well, you know what they say, "If you speak of the devil, you step on his tail". So yesterday, the same problem as Mike has occurred to me. Instead of " I got @ when doing shift + 2.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:

Mod edit: triple post to the rescue.
Paul Edit: thanks Tempest, it never happened to me before, and couldnt delete the messages. XD
Thanks given by:
For My a hole of a suggestion: buy a new computer and operating system :)
Thanks given by: