Does anybody want to share?
Hi people!

I've seen that some people can see their ratios in the picture shown at the end of the game (where it says |flags, frags, death, score,etc). If you don't mind, please, share the script ;)

GsF|End_Game, the noobest in AC...
Thanks given by:
Here: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2952.html It's a client, not a script.
De nada.
Thanks given by:
I think there is a script too.
Thanks given by:
Real ratio whores like me use calculators. xD
Thanks given by:
Mmmh 754325 frags and 17 deaths... damit, calc.exe! :P
Thanks given by:
thanks guys ;)

lol Leoi por tu "De nada" jaja gracias amigo ;)
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 04:10PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Real ratio whores like me use calculators. xD

TyD ladder:

MykeGregory - k/d ratio: 1.59
MykeGregory|Xu - k/d ratio: 1.30
MykeGregory|Xu. - k/d ratio: 1.63

BoB ladder:

MykeGregory - k/d ratio: 1.21

I lol'd

Edit: I used my calculator just a few days ago to find out my real accuracy on cod4. If you want real numbers, use your calculator.
Thanks given by:
Whenever I ratio whore on a BoB ladder my scores never save, I had a ratio of 36 once and it got deleted. I think they have some policy against ratio whoring or something.

As said previously there are many scripts and clients that are designed to tell you your ratio, but I like to work it out myself.
Thanks given by:
lol we dont have a policy against ratio whoring. we have a few issues/bugs with some of our servers sometimes. we're doing what we can to always improve what we have already.
Thanks given by:
(07 Mar 12, 09:31PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Whenever I ratio whore on a BoB ladder my scores never save, I had a ratio of 36 once and it got deleted. I think they have some policy against ratio whoring or something.

its because im nr 1 BoB ratio whore and no one shall beat me :P

nah its just bugs, i have the problem too :)
Thanks given by: