Hud and menu mod for AC client [Win]
I've been having some request along the lines of: "I can haz your clientz?" I kind of got bored of those queries, stripped some hard-coded and/or "secret" stuff and here you have it.

[Image: 1_266_1323547949.jpg]
Download

Changes include:

- A /spechudgun 1 backport from SVN.
- My menu modiffications.
- Some HUD modiffications

For a better menu "integration" to the mod, add these lines to autoexec.cfg:
orderscorecolumns 1//use alternative scoreboard layout
menuselectionbgcolor 87 60 22 50//menu selector

Note: /spechudgun is backported from an SVN revision where there were some minor issues with hudgun while spectating. They might have been fixed, I don't know. Altough, I'm very doubtfull.
Note2: doesn't contain the team info mod you can see on ACtv.
Thanks given by:
hardcoded means 125% sized compass?
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 11, 09:40PM)SiL3nT Wrote: hardcoded means 125% sized compass?
I have never touched the radar code. You might be confusing something, there.
Thanks given by:
Can you post some more pics of the HUD?
Thanks given by:
Nice job. i liek. :3
Thanks given by:
colour choices would be epic.
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 08:40PM)MykeGregory Wrote: colour choices would be epic.
IKR. =3
Thanks given by:
Mine still looks like the original crap (no offense meant for devs here), except for the selected item colour. Is that all? Or did I do something wrong?
Thanks given by:
cool hud mod
don't know if its just for me, but could u fix the clock display?

[Image: uczGvl.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 11:19PM)Andrez Wrote: Mine still looks like the original crap (no offense meant for devs here), except for the selected item colour. Is that all? Or did I do something wrong?

Same here. :/
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 02:41AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: cool hud mod
don't know if its just for me, but could u fix the clock display?
[Image: uczGvl.jpg]

Hmm, can you post your resolution? Math might have gone horribly wrong on your resolution.

Andrez Wrote:Mine still looks like the original crap (no offense meant for devs here), except for the selected item colour. Is that all? Or did I do something wrong?

Define 'original crap'. If menu hasn't changed to what is being shown in the posted pic, then you haven't replaced(having a backup) vanilla binary with mine, obviously. :P
Thanks given by:
It works fine for me. These edits should be official! It looks way cooler and cleaner than before. Would it be possible to add more hud options in the settings like transparency and colour? Just a few ideas :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 06:37PM)SKB Wrote: Hmm, can you post your resolution? Math might have gone horribly wrong on your resolution.

I play on 800x600 :]
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 06:37PM)SKB Wrote:
Andrez Wrote:Mine still looks like the original crap (no offense meant for devs here), except for the selected item colour. Is that all? Or did I do something wrong?

Define 'original crap'. If menu hasn't changed to what is being shown in the posted pic, then you haven't replaced(having a backup) vanilla binary with mine, obviously. :P
This is how mine looks
[Image: crapd.jpg]

I changed the colour, of course, but besides that they are way too different..... Would you mind to share the background menu too though?

Thanks given by:
@Andrez: new menu is hard coded in my exe. looks like you're not using it(?)

(13 Dec 11, 12:47AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote:
(12 Dec 11, 06:37PM)SKB Wrote: Hmm, can you post your resolution? Math might have gone horribly wrong on your resolution.

I play on 800x600 :]
Thanks, as soon as I'm done with my graphics cw marathon, i'll fix that.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it works now. I probably made something wrong. Looks really cool!
Thanks given by:
:O I play on 1000 by 700 and i don't see that clock :/

P.S since you are changing the look why not change the way the hud looks to something like this
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4241.html
(I know you seen it already.)
Thanks given by:
Nice mod by the way, but the only mods I have are the ones I like: AK-47, Techno-Pistol and umm.... Nothing more, just that :P

Maybe I'll change my mind and install this one? Yeah, maybe... :D

P.S. My clock is displayed on the center top of my screen (resolution 1024x768) - I know you know how to display it, but just to remind: /clockdisplay 1 for countdown clock, /clockdisplay 2 for normal clock, /clockdisplay 0 to hide. I recommend you use also /clockfix 1 to prevent any clock errors - it synchronizes your clock with the server's.
Thanks given by:
Same clockdisplay bug, i have a 1366x768 screen but i play in 1024x768, that should be the problem.
*come back to the official one*
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 11, 08:46PM)Think3r Wrote: :O I play on 1000 by 700 and i don't see that clock :/

You need to do this command:
/clockdisplay 1

It's turned off by default.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2ngzuol.jpg]
Download
This update brings you the new position for the clock, which should be resolution independent now. Enjoy.
Thanks given by:
i LOVE THIS :D

you should see if your allowed to add .ExodusS* idea.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4629.html
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 12, 11:46AM)BULL3T Wrote: i LOVE THIS :D

you should see if your allowed to add .ExodusS* idea.
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4629.html

MasterKaen made a patch about it i think. :P
Thanks given by:
Mac bites the dust :(
Thanks given by: