Angels From Hell Is here!
(09 Dec 11, 08:45AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: The bet is will it last beyond Christmas day, count it down on your advent calendars behind door 1 appears to be a pi**ed of Vanquish...

But seriously HF & GL

lol...vanquish....meh im a new leader of AFH|. me and nova made .kyC"| but i've now left the clan because of an unruly 12-yearold (a.k.a. Jg99) who tried to plan a clan merge and take power from behind my back. The clan merge was actaully planned to be a merging of AFH| and .kyC"|, except to bar NoVa from joining. I refused this because .kyC"| was made for respect of other players. I have therefore followed through with the merge except I have cut three players including Jg99 from the deal. not gonna lie, it looks pretty good right now. NoVa says that he plans to stay for good but i think that given our depth, if NoVa decides to leave again, we'd be perfectly fine. therefore, yes the clan will last after christmas; and i think NoVa has the intention to stay.

lol damn you guys hate on him...
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 11, 06:10AM)Murmer Wrote: Visit The Website: here
Current Members: NoVa. - MasterKaen

This is no longer accurate. afhclan.co.cc is the site.

Furthermore, NoVa and I are definitely not the only members anymore :P

(09 Dec 11, 06:21AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Unaccessable

Also no longer accurate.

(09 Dec 11, 07:55PM)V-Man Wrote: Nethack graphics are inferior to AssaultCube.

I lol'd when I first read this, and haven't stopped lol'ing since. Also, I just ascended a tourist on NAO. Feelsgoodman.

Thanks given by:
I don't hate him, I love NoVa! We still 1v1 a lot :)
Mercykil I think you made a good move there: Jg99 + clan = fail.

GL and HF in AFH ;D
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 12:30AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: I don't hate him, I love NoVa! We still 1v1 a lot :)
Mercykil I think you made a good move there: Jg99 + clan = fail.

GL and HF in AFH ;D

Yep lol. And I <3 u 2 :P gl z4py
Thanks given by:
Got a bit quote happy there Kaen, especially when most of those issues have already been addressed
Thanks given by:
Late reply, but Good LucK!
Thanks given by: