z4p clan site!
So yeah, z4p have a site now! (for anyone who says "who's Zap?", we're a small, relatively new clan so if you haven't heard of us/seen us it's ok).

http://z4p-clan.enjin.com/ check it out, you can also apply via the site if you want. Cya all in game!

Thanks given by:
maybe Z!P?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for posting it Vanqu!sh :)
And thanks for the first insult RR :D
Thanks given by:
Not an insult at all, I was pointing out a similarity, and where my mind went to first. If you do not like the clan Z!P, it still isn't an insult. I was saying nothing about either clan except the similarity in names.

:3
Thanks given by:
Zarj 4 President
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 11, 11:36PM)V-Man Wrote: Zarj 4 President

Win. ^^ HF/GL
Thanks given by:
gl guys.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone for well wishing and good luck. Site has had a somewhat major layout change since this last post, also due to clan CoE spamming our shoutbox with nazi propaganda we have now elimanated it, its now only available for registered members, and we've put a banning system in place which records details of the offence committed on our site, as well as the date/time and their full IP, for which we can ban them from any enjin network we have admin privileges on. Also we have a new banner, lol, and a few applicants. GL to them, and hope to see the rest of you guys ingame
Thanks given by:
Site looks same as always, wheres the "major" "layout change"?
Thanks given by:
Well I like it! its changed since my last visit and i think def for the better, good luck with your recruitment guys and feel free to ask for a CM someday would like to add a DES match to your score board...

Also if you have proof of that CoE stuff please make a post in blacklist section I for one would love to ban idiots who make stupid nazi statements from my servers.
Thanks given by:
RealViking = {CoE}fredriK*, he was one of the spammers. The only proof we have is that Kid (also from CoE) was still logged in when he said that "he'd beaten up the black guy I wanted and that he hopes to see me at the next meeting". Trolling as per usual, lol all the comments have been deleted. Fredrik also made an abusive post on our forum which is entitled "Congrats z4p". It's still there if you want to look at it.

Thanks so much for the support Andy. I have Fredrik's IP in full and I can get Kid's if you want, trouble is all they play on is the recently banned Gema Central server, so I'm not sure if this will do any good. Thanks also for your feedback on the site, the entire layout, theme, privacy, application and member roster has been re-vamped. It would be a real privilege to play a cm with one of my all-time favourite clans of AssaultCube, the next time me and a friend are on we will ask :D
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 11, 12:23AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: RealViking = {CoE}fredriK*, he was one of the spammers. The only proof we have is that Kid (also from CoE) was still logged in when he said that "he'd beaten up the black guy I wanted and that he hopes to see me at the next meeting". Trolling as per usual, lol all the comments have been deleted. Fredrik also made an abusive post on our forum which is entitled "Congrats z4p". It's still there if you want to look at it.

Thanks so much for the support Andy. I have Fredrik's IP in full and I can get Kid's if you want, trouble is all they play on is the recently banned Gema Central server, so I'm not sure if this will do any good. Thanks also for your feedback on the site, the entire layout, theme, privacy, application and member roster has been re-vamped. It would be a real privilege to play a cm with one of my all-time favourite clans of AssaultCube, the next time me and a friend are on we will ask :D

Sorry, if im not mistaken shouldnt someone like that be blacklisted, first of all on yoursite, second of all, the clan should be removed from wiki imo.

Thanks given by:
Man, I don´t know what to think :(.
Its very sad to see such abusive behavior from my teammates. And I condemn this kind off acts. Maybe you haven´t coped very well with the situation Sky, because the less you notice them the less they ought to affect you, but, you are in full right to expose this wrong behavior. I, for one, and because I´m a member of CoE, want to say that Im sorry this have taken such a wrong direction and will ask my teammates to publicly ask forgiveness (or at least express condolence for they acts, if they happen to be as you said). Take care and good luck with your clan.
Thanks given by:
Paul, I have all the respect in the world for you, seriously - both as a player and as a person. I have nothing against you. It's just the way your clanmates behave. I've had to change my name both on the forum's and in game twice just to stop them trolling me. When I changed my name, I left them alone, I want to play AC in peace without this kind of abuse - but as soon as they found out my new name, the trolling started all over again. I refuse to change my name a third time for those dicks, I just want to play the game, run my clan and post on here without your clan stalking my every move.

Your clan couldn't even accept that they lost the 2v2 against us. Fred posted on our forum saying we're "hamburger eating fat ass niggas" or something to that affect and accused us of camping the whole time (which we did not do).

I really wish there were more friendly people ingame like you and Andy :/
Thanks given by:
I got a great solution here, Paul you know i have respect for you but the action of CoE i cannot ignore. Leave these idiots behind, join z4p they are way better players and people over there and then we (as a community) can get on with taking out the trash!
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 11, 09:42AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I got a great solution here. Leave these idiots behind, join z4p they are way better players and people over there!

I would be inclined to agree with Andy...but I don't think Paul would want to leave CoE behind though, he has friends there. Really, out of CoE - I only have a problem with Fredrik and KID. The rest of them are fine and probably very nice people. Although if Paul did want to join z4p he'd have my F1. But that's another matter :P

(17 Dec 11, 09:42AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Then we (as a community) can get on with taking out the trash!

Sounds good to me :D it isnt like I want them cbl'd or anything, I just want them to leave me alone lol

(17 Dec 11, 01:08AM)Akisha Wrote: Sorry, if im not mistaken shouldnt someone like that be blacklisted, first of all on yoursite, second of all, the clan should be removed from wiki imo.

They've incurred a permanent ban from our site, Fredrik under the IP 80.217.9.228 and KID under the IP 94.210.96.158. If anyone would like to blacklist them from their servers, feel free (I know I have) but I don't want to cause more controversy. I just wanna play AC in peace.

Thanks given by:
I have added them to the central BL used by the group of servers I belong too, they may find they are banned on a suprisingly large number of servers suddenly. It will not suprise you to learn that KID had already attracted our attention and was BL a few days ago same reasons as above really.

Edit: why dont all the decent members of CoE come over to z4p, if i was in CoE there is no way i would want to be associated with the idiots mentioned above. Just a thought :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks Andy, nice to see some responsible members in our AC community :D

I'm not surprised to learn KID has encountered controversy ingame before, but I am surprised to know that Fredrik hasn't. If anything he is the worst of the two, or has been to me at least. I noticed on the blacklist reports that Jg99 has posted a blacklist report for Fredrik (under cubersforum name "RealViking"), and you didn't really believe him - which is understandable as he didn't have proof; but Fredrik does admin abuse on gema central, and he trolls Jg99 a lot, more than he trolls me even.

Like I said I don't want to cause controversy, but I'm glad you've done something about them - I really do appreciate it, it's stuff like this which is why I respect the DES clan so much. :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 11, 10:43AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Edit: why dont all the decent members of CoE come over to z4p, if i was in CoE there is no way i would want to be associated with the idiots mentioned above. Just a thought :)

I know that feeling bro, but even the smelliest turd a dog can find appealing, XD. Now, seriously, I think this is more a personal matter, but for sure when something is ill made it gets more attention.
KID and Fredrik are very nice fellas and I wouldnt like to leave CoE, as I think its an awesome clan which represents something Im very proud of, as friendship and GEMAS, but we want to frag along too!
So, if they have been blacklisted, it will be for 3 months right? I think they can cope with that and meanwhile we will train to become better players and better persons! Maybe even we will ask forgiveness and everything will be left behind!
I also appreciate you both, Anderson and Vanquish, and will love to have some fun matches together. BTW, thanks for the F1 Vanquish, but Im busy with CoE XD.

Thanks given by:
I just want them to stop harassing me (Fredrik in particular). If I had my way I'd ban his IP from the masterserver, I know that won't happen but I just want never to have to suffer the idiotic trolling again, especially from a noob. Srsly what does he have against me so badly that he can't just f*ck off and not speak to me? God I hate him so bad -.-
Thanks given by:
Right well, I've added them to eQ's Blacklist.

But in any case, I think the situation has all been resolved really.

Of course, if ever it did get out of hand, you could always PM God.
Otherwise known as jamz
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate...I didnt mean for this thread to turn into an "I hate CoE" thread...but as you said it's getting sorted now which is good.

If this kind of thing continues and/or gets worse, either with myself or other players, I'll pm jamz and hopefully he'll set things right.

on lighter news, we've accepted our first member as trial, Misty. :)
Thanks given by:
[Image: c2b6579aab404de79bffc4b.png]
O4 was supposed to be the Miami Heat of AC. :o
Good job so far Z4p. Good luck. :)

Thanks given by:
Thankyou Nightmare. B} 2v2/3v3 clanmatch sometime? :3
Thanks given by:
#pbclan come ask :3
xD
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 11, 05:20PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: I just want them to stop harassing me (Fredrik in particular). If I had my way I'd ban his IP from the masterserver, I know that won't happen but I just want never to have to suffer the idiotic trolling again, especially from a noob. Srsly what does he have against me so badly that he can't just f*ck off and not speak to me? God I hate him so bad -.-

I agree with Vanqu!sh, he is trolling me also
Thanks given by:
Wait this thread isn't about Nazis?

Good luck z4pping noobs like me :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Thanks given by: