Cheaters Europeans dominate the AC
Shad name a couple of "Asia"n players on AssaultCube... I sure haven't met any yet. Emphasis on the Asia part :P. If you mean Asian people, I'm sure many of them are Americans/Oceanians.
Thanks given by:
Syntaxed
Bigbaddy
Comet
Lightning
Swanvel
elite

Your argument is invalid \:D
Thanks given by:
Tartar Sauce. Nice Shot.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:04AM)Sheva Wrote: Davitomon is the biggest cheater of all time

bambam was much bigger.
Thanks given by:
Frito lolz
Thanks given by:
Not quite sure what the point of this was.

I believe, you noobs, that...

Xenon was the biggest cheater :3

Jk, victor/frit0
Thanks given by:
I just think this topic's maker was too butthurt with YourSister's diagram >.>

And yes, frit0 is undoubtedly the best cheater ever.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 04:05AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: YourSister's diagram

And yes, frit0 is undoubtedly the best cheater ever.

Have to 100% agree with ya on the diagram, but cheaters shouldnt get any credit for being the best, they just suck. I cant see how someone would want to take the rush away from themselves for actually having some skill or great skill in a game by cheating.

Cheater: "Ohh I just got 65 kills and 10 deaths and 15 flags with my bot and I have to sleep 2nite, and hope I get some respect"(which isnt impossible if played right on certain maps, meaning the ratio, but flags are ridiculous in ctf:P)

GAMER: "Whoo hoo "WE " Just smoked that team and it feels great (That is what a game is meant for)

By the way Bad Ass Game I love AC
Thanks given by:
Who are frit0 and davitomon?
Neverheardofem (And I've been here since 1.0.0.4)
Blacklist report gogogogo

(29 Nov 11, 04:05AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I just think this topic's maker was too butthurt with YourSister's diagram >.>
+1
Thanks given by:
Is this crap not obvious? In every game there are cheaters. From every country. They all find out that they got caught sooner or later but then don't want to leave which is why we have that special group of ex-cheaters. They are from all over Europe USA Brazil Canada Australia. It is a normal part of an online game.
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 05:51AM)lucky Wrote: Is this crap not obvious? In every game there are cheaters. From every country. They all find out that they got caught sooner or later but then don't want to leave which is why we have that special group of ex-cheaters. They are from all over Europe USA Brazil Canada Australia. It is a normal part of an online game.

Tru and pathetic, but TRU.

Ive played many a games ranging from RTS , FPS, Fighter, Sports,(As Im not alone) and we see alot of pride being taken into to minimizing the damage in this game. I just dont want to see another game ruined ever by these phonys(<<<<how do you even spell that word) But at the least the world is united on one front EVERY COUNTRY CHEATS

EDIT: SHAD good job on the Asian descent, Ive played with all of em and didnt know, damn I wish I knew a few more languages
Thanks given by:
This thread has no purpose, other than to start flame wars.

Close?
Thanks given by:
This is a truely inflamatory post, dont throw acusations around like that especially at entire groups of people you dont know! I have never treated all Bazillians as cheats, although i have had to ban a few. That said I have also baned a few European cheats and some American ones and dont forget those cheatin Auzzies.

At the end of the day all should be welcome here and this kind of topic just splits the community, dont be a hater!

Ohh and my name should be on the no cheats list, i have played this game for years totally cleanly as have many many many others.

Thanks given by:
Eu nao souc cheater. eh vc sim foi cheater hai amiga vc vai ser banidu de novo :)
Thanks given by:
I hack, please don't ban D:
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:21AM)lucky Wrote: jamz is too hax. He knows everything.

[Image: jamzapproved2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 01:40PM)PERROS Wrote: Eu nao souc cheater. eh vc sim foi cheater hai amiga vc vai ser banidu de novo :)

Eu jogo limpo a 2 anos, nao tem nenhum motivo para me banir!
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:29AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(29 Nov 11, 12:16AM)Jason Wrote: Clean players left fyi are: lucky, c4rma, jamz, B}'s, MaiMeeTur, and myself.

No, you're wrong, i cheat. /:{D

Picture how it would be if 1 out of 2 european players were cheaters. lololol i can only imagine the irc talks
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 11, 12:16AM)Jason Wrote: Clean players left fyi are: lucky, c4rma, jamz, and myself.
That everyone?

Ahem!*
The teabagger wishes not to labled a '1337 #4x0R 4 1yf3!!"
Thanks given by:
i think people making such racial threads must be banned forever...

if a white says something like that its racism.. when the opposite noone says anything why???

>:(

cheaters are cheaters and they are not just one region or another..cheating couldnt be stopped completely like corruption..
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 11:48PM)Sheva Wrote: Half of the European players are cheaters, the situation is very critical

YourSister = 1 : Forum Retards = -1
Thanks given by:
YourSister not like jokes, I also like! I created this topic from scratch, those bills that did not exist! If he can create a useless topic offending Brazilians, because I can not speak of creating a European .. equal rights!

(revised)
Thanks given by:
"YourSister not like jokes, I also Faso! I created this topic atoa, those bills that did not exist!"

Google Translate could not understand you.
Your argument is invalid.
Thanks given by:
I have nothing against the Europeans, it's just a joke
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:22AM)Sheva Wrote: ...it's just a joke

I call BS on that, sir.
Thanks given by:
Everyone hacks. There.

Apart from the Antarcticans.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:35AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(30 Nov 11, 12:22AM)Sheva Wrote: ...it's just a joke

I call BS on that, sir.

What is BS?
(30 Nov 11, 12:37AM)Hellspell Wrote: Everyone hacks. There.

Apart from the Antarcticans.

Penguins do not use cheats xD
Thanks given by:
what would make Europeans and Brazilians cheat more than others. in sted of offending 2 races make a pie chart with every country. now theres a challenge
Thanks given by: