AssaultCube world records
We'll have to discuss about that too. It's unfair of course, that someone having a ratio of 5 made of (example) 50 - 10 is the same as that guy who made 5 - 1.....
And anyway, I will update the records website ASAP, sorry for the inconvenience!
Thanks given by:
I'm going to go ahead and say your record is fake and gay until you finish the match in full with at least 8 players in the server at start and at end (At everyone)
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 11:11PM)Marti Wrote:
(30 Jan 12, 07:19PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well if a ratio is the measurement between two numbers of the same kind, then I have the best ratio there is, a undefined one! It cannot be defined in a meaningful way, so Ill define it in a unmeaningful one as BEST EVER! XD

but what if someone is 11-0?

Lol Marty, thats a good question, and there is an answer that applies to that circumstance, and all to follow:

(30 Jan 12, 11:15PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and say your record is fake and gay until you finish the match in full with at least 8 players in the server at start and at end (At everyone)

^^ Which obviously cant apply to my record cause ... well, cause my record is divided by zero and that means:
"That it would generate an exception, generate an error message, crash the program being executed, generate either positive or negative infinity, or could result in a special not-a-number value."
Awesome.
Thanks given by:
Just played tdm on ac_complex and got 40/0 (highest ratio on tdm). I did not intend to get any record whatsoever, but seems the wiki doesn't have many, I might leave this one to someone who may do it better, it won't be hard I guess.

screenshot

demo
Thanks given by:
nice! will add soon
Thanks given by:
Here goes another one, this time for Highest Score on CTF ac_shine. By few mistakes through the game i couldn't achieve anything better but somehow i still manage to get over 3.000

screenshot

Demo
Thanks given by:
as you played under alias I wont be able to add them as Stranz. do you still want them added ?
Thanks given by:
No problem, go ahead.
Thanks given by:
kk, done! :)
Thanks given by:
Again, i've got Highest Ratio record (48/1) but this time on CTF ac_sunset. this one was lucky cause i wasn't playing good earlier. There was a bit of lag but nothing out of common.

screenshot

Demo

Thanks given by:
Stranz leave something for the rest

(I mean some frags, XD)
Thanks given by:
[15:29:37] <X-Ray_Dog> I need your opinion
[15:29:37] ->> You are no longer away
[15:29:40] <X-Ray_Dog> on AC world records
[15:29:42] <X-Ray_Dog> category
[15:29:43] <X-Ray_Dog> plz
[15:29:46] <B}Ronald_Reagan> Ok
[15:29:58] <X-Ray_Dog> I have been debating something with myself
[15:30:02] <X-Ray_Dog> not dirty minded here :P
[15:30:24] * B}Ronald_Reagan did not think of that
[15:30:26] <B}Ronald_Reagan> Ok
[15:30:46] <X-Ray_Dog> Compare http://i42.tinypic.com/258mfc5.jpg to http://i53.tinypic.com/1zohsuc.jpg kill wise
[15:30:50] <X-Ray_Dog> bullet doubles me
[15:30:54] <X-Ray_Dog> but the ratio of mine is higher
[15:31:00] <X-Ray_Dog> so
[15:31:15] <X-Ray_Dog> Who gets highest ratio?
[15:31:19] * X-Ray_Dog thinks obvious
[15:32:35] <B}Ronald_Reagan> I think it is you
[15:32:44] <B}Ronald_Reagan> I would make a post on the AC forums and see what people think
[15:33:02] <B}Ronald_Reagan> You should also have a minimum frag to get that ratio

We both played full rounds.
Thanks given by:
What if you squared the frags? Instead of K/D = ratio, use K^2/D
This effectively makes it Ratio * Frags.
Caveat: a small ratio with a large number of frags can rate higher than a large ratio with a small number of frags using this method.

Also, it's probably important to decide if you're measuring frags or kills.
Thanks given by:
CTF ac_sunset

57-0 K/D RATIO - =SA=Capone
19 Flags

Screenie:
[Image: sa_cap11.jpg]

Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?2s1jwdrmmigm1c1

Comment: Not particularly proud of it, the opponents were quite easy targets, i admit, but fun game.

Edit: It started 3vs3 and ended 1vs1.

Regards,

=SA=Cap0ne
Thanks given by:
i thought games vs. bots don't count. ^^
Thanks given by:
Since when do bot speak? >.< Watch demo.
Thanks given by:
relax, i was joking...
Thanks given by:
Aw, my bad.
Thanks given by:
We need an established player amount to get in to the records. Not 1v1 or 2v2, legit servers with many people. Just my opinion, not hating :P

Reason being is people could be like, "Naw im gonna go be better than CapOne and 1v1 my most noob friend on a map no one likes with an open mastermode." What I am saying is allowing your record opens the door for so many loop holes.

* X-Ray_Dog is attempting fairness rules...
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 12:55AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: We need an established player amount to get in to the records. Not 1v1 or 2v2, legit servers with many people. Just my opinion, not hating :P

Reason being is people could be like, "Naw im gonna go be better than CapOne and 1v1 my most noob friend on a map no one likes with an open mastermode." What I am saying is allowing your record opens the door for so many loop holes.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4768.html

But no one seems to care about...

Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 12:55AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: We need an established player amount to get in to the records. Not 1v1 or 2v2, legit servers with many people. Just my opinion, not hating :P

Reason being is people could be like, "Naw im gonna go be better than Cap0ne and 1v1 my most noob friend on a map no one likes with an open mastermode." What I am saying is allowing your record opens the door for so many loop holes.

No worries. I just did that game randomly, told a friend about it and he linked me to this thread and suggested to post it. If it's not considered being an official record, it's ok. It'll just be one of mines. ^^ Pce

Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 04:46PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: 14 headshots in one game
6 in a row (last minute)
All in this demo on AC_rattrap: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6052365/TDM_ac_r...7_1626.dmo
Two records for me woo-hoo :P
Thanks given by:
Ok, I have a new addition in the form of most team kills suffered in a match. Because everything must begin one day, and as I have the record for being in the team with most teamkills I have to post this, even contradicting myself, it is in a non-official map.
Record: 5 teamkills suffered in a match.
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?dz0dnt9y136b9ft
Thanks given by:
Ahh man, if I knew that was the record, I would've saved some demos :P
Thanks given by:
@Felix-The-Ghost Lol, some gema maps demos would be fun to post, I just wanted to be the first in the category... XD

Edit: I wasnt in that bad a team either, and it occurred in like 4 minutes, XD:
[Image: HnGn2s.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 05:15PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote:
(17 Feb 12, 04:46PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: 14 headshots in one game
6 in a row (last minute)
All in this demo on AC_rattrap: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6052365/TDM_ac_r...7_1626.dmo
Two records for me woo-hoo :P

Shorty did 29.
Thanks given by:
what is the best ratio?
-
Naplo has done 102 but not on an official map :
-
Personally I have done 63 on ac_douze lol :
I camped hard and ragequited when one of them splattered me but I came back to screen.
-
Ow and there is this amazing screen of Al!ve (best sniper according to me) but he has been killed few time before the intermission :
-
And for the highest numbers of headshots? I have done 27 in DM (2,7hs/minute) but it was long time ago I can do better now :p
I bet that players like Al!ve Melone or Lordz can do much better but here is mine :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSw0R636RlY

I am a little ashamed of the video but it was my first one.
Thanks given by:
I think Al!ve did 32 Headshots in 1 round, would that be the record?

/offtopic: MykeGregory should receive a record for being the user who spams (opens) the most threads in the forum:D
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 05:21PM)M__Stayla Wrote: /offtopic: MykeGregory should receive a record for being the user who spams (opens) the most threads in the forum:D

Klutchmonster holds that record...
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 05:21PM)M__Stayla Wrote: I think Al!ve did 32 Headshots in 1 round, would that be the record?

With or without hacks? ;-)
Thanks given by: