46-1
http://www.mediafire.com/?w0damwqb4lfhql7

;)
Thanks given by:
Nice.

EDIT: Wrong demo though. I wanted to watch the awesomeness.
Thanks given by:
lolwut?!?!? ((==> ((==> *gayness :(*
Thanks given by:
Rofl,

Why not post it on YouTube - after you record it from Assaultcube (using XFIRE, FRAPS or the like).
Thanks given by:
Honestly I would, but I would rather it be from several different perspectives. Also my videos turn out choppy b/c this laptop can't keep up with such heavy programs as it takes to record..... I wish I could do it, I will probably never have a game like this again :(

*EDIT* Is there someone that will make a video for me to put on youtube of this? My computer makes my videos kind of choppy. I really need someone experienced to do it for me, with a little bit of editing to change to the ghost perspective once in awhile. (So I can show off my purdy custom skin :D )
Thanks given by:
*Bump*
Thanks given by:
Quote:*EDIT* Is there someone that will make a video for me to put on youtube of this? My computer makes my videos kind of choppy. I really need someone experienced to do it for me, with a little bit of editing to change to the ghost perspective once in awhile. (So I can show off my purdy custom skin :D )

I'm sure I could do this for you,

However, demos don't display the HUDgun, do they...
I would happily record it and edit it a bit if you would like.

That being said, there will be minimal 'fancy' editing, since my skill level is Amature.

Be in touch,
Cya :)
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6cxCmIOxJo

like this.

minus the super fancy editting.

and one death.
Thanks given by:
Sweeeeeeet :p

Thanks given by:
What? I was serious.

MAKE THE FRAGGIN' VIDEO!!
Thanks given by:
Wait, Polusive, Are you still doing this?!?
Thanks given by:
Omfg not to diverge from AC but that CoD video was frick'in amazing. It actually git really intense a few times :). Boomhauer just make a montage of saying boom every kill. then hauer on the last one. like: boom, boom-b-boom-b-BOOM-HAUER.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 11, 02:50AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Wait, Polusive, Are you still doing this?!?

Sure, if you don't mind waiting just over a week since I'm away at the moment...

I'l make it and upload, I'll post back with link when it's done.

Sorry it will be a while, I'd do it sooner, but I don't have access to a computer :(

Thanks,
Thanks given by:
Sh**********t brah! IDC, take your time! I just want a cool vid! I am NOT going to complain about someone making it for me. :D
Thanks given by:
Just to confirm, your AC name through that game was 'PhellenKell' or something of the likes, right?
Thanks given by:
Yes, I am both.
|KH|Boomhauer, aka |KH|PhelanKell
Thanks given by:
http://www.esl.eu/eu/assaultcube/news/14.../22091544/
Thanks given by:
(18 Apr 11, 10:53AM)CicloN Wrote: http://www.esl.eu/eu/assaultcube/news/14.../22091544/

A little off the topic there, don't you think? :P
Thanks given by:
did my thread just get spammed?!?!
Thanks given by:
That's a video where CicloN had a couple games similar to yours (35-0, then 40-2). He's saying "Me too!"
Thanks given by:
ooooohhhhh cool cool. :p
Thanks given by:
wheres my 46 ratio pic!!!

ON A PUB FTW~
Thanks given by:
Report: Got back today commencing video editing. ETR on video: 1 day.

Sorry about the long time :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Apr 11, 07:38AM)Polusive Wrote: Report: Got back today commencing video editing. ETR on video: 1 day.

Sorry about the long time :)

Awesome!!!! :D
Thanks given by:
:DDDD
Thanks given by:
Somebody's excited... :D :D :D

What program are you using polusive?
Thanks given by:
The audio and the video were out of sync, so I manually synced them up the best I could.

I didn't put any special effects, cuts, etc in, since I thought that if you have the footage in a handy .avi, you could edit anything special in yourself, that being said - it's not a poor looking video.

Question: How would you like the file?
Would you like it uploaded to an uploading site so you can download it, put some music to it, put special effects in or what have you? (if so, what format would be desirable)
Would you like it just up on YouTube?
or...

Quote:What program are you using polusive?
I used Sony Vegas Pro 9

It's done, I'm rendering as I type.
Great.

Edit:
The rendered footage is 226 MB. I could upload it to an uploading site and you could download it if you want.
Would you like me to render it smaller, with less quality? or is a 226 MB download for you fine?
Thanks given by:
WOW! I totally missed this post! Yes, that's awesome, upload it and pm me the link?? *avi is great* ;P

*EDIT* and here I was thinking you forgot about me.... thx buddy :D
Thanks given by:
hmmm, thread still open.....

vern takes notes....
Thanks given by:
I wanna see it!!!! Nice score Boomhauer but tut tut how could you die!!!
Only jking lol.
Thanks given by: