46-1
googling "tut-tut" ;P

I don't get it? ?
Thanks given by:
its like when a teacher or parents are giving out.Tut tut timothy you shouldn't have got into trouble like that etc.
Thanks given by:
OK, it seems Polusive is busy with other stuff ATM. Is there anyone that wants to do this for me? I just wanted two perspectives, switching between spectator to watch knife battles etc, to first person and back. Alternatively someone could just record it from these two perspectives and upload it for me and I will cut it myself? My problem is the actual recording, I can edit the video myself. Any takers :D ????
Thanks given by:
Well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Thanks given by:
lol, no WAY. did you make the nyan cat video??!??!

Thanks given by:
(25 May 11, 05:29PM)Boomhauer Wrote: lol, no WAY. did you make the nyan cat video??!??!

No. :D It was a joke. I doubt you want fooood up techno in an epic demo, do you? :D

I saw you in a game once. You kicked my ass though :D
Thanks given by:
(26 May 11, 03:45AM)Cemer Wrote: I saw you in a game once. You kicked my ass though :D

:p must have been one of my good days ;)

Thanks given by:
(26 May 11, 03:45AM)Cemer Wrote: I doubt you want fooood up techno in an epic demo, do you? :D

I'd love to see a pro demo to the nyan cat tune.
Or any "fooood up" techno.
Thanks given by:
did V-Man just call me a pro??

:D

Someone make it!!! PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks given by:
(26 May 11, 04:56PM)Boomhauer Wrote: did V-Man just call me a pro??

:D

Someone make it!!! PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

With or without the tune?

V-Man, the four o's were a funnier way than *'s

Thanks given by:
lol, w/o the music. I CAN actually do that part :D
Thanks given by:
From now on, "f****d" is "fooood".
Makes me hungry...
Thanks given by:
I thought he meant "fu'd" and was just writing phonetically.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 11, 12:45PM)V-Man Wrote: From now on, "f****d" is "fooood".
Makes me hungry...

V-Man agrees with me?

*Cemer faints*

Someone should track Polusive...
Thanks given by: