The Awesome and Senseless History of Assault Cube
which turned out to be the password to the masterserver. Once elven obtained this code,
Thanks given by:
He used it to ban everyone
Thanks given by:
. Along the same mathematical lines as earlier this story ended and the credits rolled. As this was happening we were informed that this episode of sesame street has been brought to us by the number e which to the power of x is the derivative of itself, and the letter รถ which happens to mean island in swedish ;-). And no I did not rip that, at least partially, from the simspons.
Thanks given by:
with a confused look, everyone pondered vipers post, while morgankell shared a 12 pack with
Thanks given by:
His Equal Yahtzee, but the depressing news that adam had quit KH was depressing Morgan, so Yahtzee decided to "
Thanks given by:
cover himself in
Thanks given by:
MK's recent ban D:
Thanks given by:
row de merde
Thanks given by:
with yahtzee sacrificing himself for his fellow drinker, MK went on to
Thanks given by:
be banned
Thanks given by:
for something that was really quite harmless.
Then V-Man and his -Wifey held a well party on ac_desert, and everyone on the forums went.
Then some douche threw a nade in, and
Thanks given by:
90% of DES died. Those campers deserved it...
Thanks given by:
Agreed.
Suddenly, a hacker dropped a tac nuke and destroyed ac_desert, making all the tosok nabs sad :(
Thanks given by:
But since MK sliped Potassium Iodate in every ones beer, every one over the age of 21 (except me;) was fine, why Potassium Iodate you say? because MK can see the future:D
Thanks given by:
with virtual lives saved, morgankell's ban was revoked. Makke went to krispy kremes to get everyone donuts but,
Thanks given by:
To makke's surprise they were all sold out.
Thanks given by:
How sad makkE thought to himself. THIS MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT AC! So makkE retired from active devving... As this occurred a flashback brought all the members of this forum to the .93 age. There it seems that our hero harps
Thanks given by:
I never played 0.93.
I'm assuming there were dragons.
So this dragon walked onto ac_complex and, scaring everyone shitless, decided to

Thanks given by:
Do parkour off the rafters and burned CLAs flag
Thanks given by:
Cla was unhappy but made many more... Then v-man added his wifes voice to the game, which caused viper to hit puberty quicker.
Thanks given by:
...which was freakin' scary.
[New paragraph]
Once upon a
Thanks given by:
time, baby jesus slapped eftertanke, who fell into draul,
Thanks given by:
who fell into Hav0c, who fell into Yahtzee,
Thanks given by:
who got claustrophobic and committed suicide.
Thanks given by:
Yahtzee killed his own dumb self! (What game is that from?)
But then makkE said
Thanks given by:
Holy Diver... this thread is still going. :D
Then we all collectively screamed! ...
Thanks given by:
and SuperSniper turn on Holy Diver by Killswitch Engage and we all started screaming and rocking out
Thanks given by:
and everyone skipped rockin out, to visit dead yahtzees grave :-(
Thanks given by:
Except Draul, who had his lag switch on.
Thanks given by:
...naughty DrauL...
But then a
Thanks given by: