AC Videos
V-Man, how deep is your voice? The voice acting is easy, takes a few minutes. Then maybe you could convince V-Wifey to do a female voice acting for me? :D
Thanks given by:
If you add in some teenage characters i can do something with yata because our voices are sorta MANLEH.
Thanks given by:
Viper could you skin? ;)
Thanks given by:
My voice can be as deep as you like, sugar. ;-)
Talk to Wifey yourself. :-P
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 01:16PM)Huntsman Wrote:
(28 Jan 11, 12:18PM)yata Wrote: if your looking for someone with a voice im not shy, let me know if you need...

Your voice isn't deep :P
isnt high either? wut
did you get a new mic since i remember the stoner quality was quite bad :D ?
i also agree with viper, we have a lot of teenagers so maybe it would be cool to put some younger roles in later ep's?
would suit better too probs
Thanks given by:
Hmm, teenagers? :P
Teenagers arnt allowed in the army ;)
But i will see what i can do..
Thanks given by:
Orphans left behind by the evil God of Thunder!!11!11
Thanks given by:
Somebody forgot that 19 is a teen age.
Thanks given by:
Really? lol wow =P
Thanks given by:
Im going to write a couple more episodes before we start recording, and i will be introducing some new characters. More info soon. ;)
Thanks given by:
Can I be an actor or voice in a newer character? :D
Thanks given by:
Depends on the next character build. Wait a few days for me to bump this thread after ive written more eps and got the charcters up, then apply.
Thanks given by:
lucky
Voice and/or Actor (doesnt matter to me but i think i got a deep voice but idk)
I would have wanted to be Ted since im pretty much like him (exept for the homosexual part) but any part will do :D
GMT -8
I got a mic so i can do voice parts if u need it
Add me on skype if u have any questions DrauL skype name is lucky8ball
Thanks given by:
DrauL can you please remove my name, because I sadly won't have time =(
Thanks given by:
You really do lag in real life
Thanks given by:
you really do fag in real life
Thanks given by:
I think JB|Justinbieber fits the Ted actor perfectly or maybe even as Rusty (except maybe the voice part) but everything else seems to fit perfectly! *cough* homosexual relations *cough*
Thanks given by:
I have a deep voice bu i wanna be an actor :D
Thanks given by:
Let me sing the intro song :D
Ask iOD|Andy he lufs my voice
Thanks given by:
Name: ImaCripple
Position: Voice
Character: Rys
TimeZone: uhh GMT -6
Thanks given by:
I hate to grave dig this thread, but is this thing EVER going to be released? If it already has, can someone please tell me where? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I don't think it will happen, another idea that never gets followed through with.
Thanks given by:
Short attention spans FTW!!!

Doesn't help that ausD is temporarily down until DrauL gets enough money to get it back up. :/
Thanks given by:
This is where we all scream: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????? To finally Go cry in a corner :)
Thanks given by:
Ohh kay. The lowdown for this.
As Orynge has stated ausD is down for the moment. If everyone wants i can show people the whole first ep so curiosity is settled til the release.

If I can get Xenon, Andy, Castiel, Prime, Orynge and Vermi to get together on ausD IRC on Wednesday, around 4:30pm WA time, we can get this stuff recorded! Work the other times for yourself :P

We would need to have a server if someone could lend?

EDIT: I thought i had lost the ep when i accidentally deleted my windows, but thanks to MorganKell wanting to read it, it was saved in my gmail outbox!! :D
Here it is: http://pastebin.com/JgwiWbWY
Thanks given by: