AC Videos
Hello AC Community!
Im looking for some people to help me with a new project. Its like Red v Blue, but in AC, and will have a different storyline, in a way.
So far it is based around Complex, and has 7 characters.

RVSF:
Boss - Actor: Xenon Voice Actor:
Jones - Actor: Andy; Voice Actor: Andy*
Hunter - Actor: Castiel; Voice Actor: Castiel
Rys - Actor: ; Voice Actor:

CLA:
Sarge - Actor: Prime/Shorty Voice Actor: Prime/Shorty
Ted - Actor: Orynge; Voice Actor: Hav0c
Rusty - Actor: Vermi; Voice Actor: Vermi

There is also a small part for Rys. He has about a ten second appearance in the first episode and cameos in others. Mostly because he is actuall dead. More on that in the series.

Actors: These members will act out the scenes and need to be able to adhere to certain time schedules set at the start of each week.

Voice Actors: These members will have to be suitable to the character (cant have a 13 year old play Boss or Sarge as they need deep voices) and will need to have access to a mic and voice recording software. They will recieve scripts with their lines, and record that and send it to me.

Video Editors: I am looking for two video editors. Submit in the application format, but also include some videos you have edited as proof.

If a name has an asterix next to it, it means due to technical situations or other situations this position may change.

If you would like to apply to do either jobs, please do so like the following:

Name: DrauL
Position: Voice and/or Actor
Character: Boss
TimeZone: +8 GMT

Character Information:

Boss: Head of the RVSF team, he is 32 and been in the team for 12 years. He has been in charge of Hunter and Jones for 6 months, when they joined him at the complex. His weapon of choice is the Shotgun.

Jones: Boss's nephew's, friend's, cousin and is hated by Boss. He is 18 and considered to be the worst member of RVSF. His weapon of choice is the Sniper Rifle.

Hunter: 20 years old and a real sucker for danger, he puts himself in bad situations which he likes to drag Jones into as well. His weapon of choice is the SMG.

Rys: Not much is known about him, he was 21 when he died and was part of the team for 2 years. He died a month after Jones and Hunter joined the group. He was the demolition expert and his weapon of choice was Nades.

Sarge: Boss's rival, he has also been at the Complex, running CLA, for 12 years and is 32. Coincidently, they were both born on the 17th March, 1978, and both prefer the Shotgun.

Ted: The clumsy and offensive CLA member, a day doesn't go by without a "your mom" joke or response when he is around. He is 24 and prefers the Assault Rifle.

Rusty: Carbine wielding, impulsive and prone to fainting, he is a valuable member of CLA at 22 years old. He follows ted wherever he goes, and is rumored to be in a homosexual relationship with Ted.

When applying please refer to the above info when choosing characters.
Please direct any questions to me in a PM or IRC and applications to me in this thread. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Name: Huntsman
Character: Rys
TimeZone: +10 GMT
Thanks given by:
Name: Vermi
Character: Rusty
TimeZone: +9:30 GMT
Thanks given by:
Name: Shorty
Position: Voice and/or Actor (but if someone else wants a role, i'm happy to give up the 'Voice')
Character: Sarge
TimeZone: +10 GMT
Thanks given by:
Name: Xenon
Position: Actor, My voice would not be deep enough :P
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 12:02PM)usesnipez Wrote: Position: Actor, My voice would not be deep enough :P

Agreed. XD
Thanks given by:
I WANNA DO ONE
WHAT ONE CAN I DO

#EDIT:
Name: Hav0c
Position: Actor/Voice actor( Same as prime, if someone wants it i'll be happy to give the Voice actor to them :P)
Character: Ted
Timezone: +8 GMT
Thanks given by:
Okay. Heres the low down. We have double ups.
More characters will be made over the coming eps.
Ideas for episode and characters welcomed, and ideas on the double up situation also welcomed. Current apps, im thinking :P
Thanks given by:
Oh. I didnt read that right. :S So Orynge is Ted?
Thanks given by:
Yes, but he has an asterix for Voice, so you could have that Torin. I know your all good for voice acting.

EDIT: BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE and list updated. One spot left; two if Andy has problems.
Need a deep male voice for Boss. :D
Thanks given by:
I HAVE A DEEP MALE VOICE :D
Thanks given by:
First episode is written up, so im just waiting on a voice actor.
Thanks given by:
i would love to help with something like this. anything i can do?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 11, 12:02PM)usesnipez Wrote: Name: Xenon
Position: Actor, My voice would not be deep enough :P

Maybe they have a Girl-Charakter for you :p xD
Thanks given by:
I was just thinking about this last night. Awesome to see some people interested in doing it. One thing though, often with newer script writers you find that when they have writers block they just throw in cussing to fill in dialog. Please don't do that - that is so annoying and deadly to a drama.
Thanks given by:
female character!

i also have quite a deep voice. so no. lol
Thanks given by:
This is a comedy/drama/action. This is slight cussing between Ted and Rusty, because Ted thinks he is always right. Also first episode script has been written up. Myke, if you have a deep voice, would you be interested in doing the voice acting for Boss?

I was also thinking, we do have females playing AC, Princess, Medusa, Hallstrom etc, would any of you be interested in voice acting a female part? :) You wouldn't have to act if you didn't want to.
Thanks given by:
I can do the female part.
Thanks given by:
lol, because your 13?
Thanks given by:
Quote:He follows ted wherever he goes, and is rumored to be in a homosexual relationship with Ted.

WHAT?! LOOOOOOOOL.
Thanks given by:
;) You will see. It starts at the end of the first episode.

Updated top post as well.
Thanks given by:
Draul can you put an asteroid beside voice part for Rys please
Thanks given by:
Asterix and sure.
Thanks given by:
iPod auto-correct :|
Thanks given by:
If I get tall enough, I can put an asteroid there.

I have a good voice, and professional-grade microphones. :D
Free-time? Barely. :-P
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 06:04AM)DrauL Wrote: Asterix and sure.
Asterisk, spelling-correction guy. Asterix is a moustachioed Gaul.
Thanks given by:
Stayla... oh Stayla :D
Thanks given by:
if your looking for someone with a voice im not shy, let me know if you need...
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 11, 12:18PM)yata Wrote: if your looking for someone with a voice im not shy, let me know if you need...

Your voice isn't deep :P
Thanks given by:
My voice is sooo MANLEH! :P
Thanks given by: