Best shots?
Double/Triple/Quad Gib from bouncing a grenade off an enemy, then switch to sniper and headshot the enemy who you bounced the nade off

...I wish
Thanks given by:
i could not resist posting this video in this thread...
i recorded it just before...

Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 12:47PM)MykeGregory Wrote: i could not resist posting this video in this thread...
i recorded it just before...

thats a 360 then a no scope not a 360 no scope, THERE IS A DIFFERENCE
Thanks given by:
i know. :(.
i tried! if that stupid dumpster wasnt in the way...
looks cool though, c'mon?
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 03:10AM)Vermi Wrote:
(26 Feb 11, 02:57AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(26 Feb 11, 02:03AM)Vermi Wrote: i reckon quickscopes are possible the gayest thing ever

umad?

Quickscoping used to be cool, now it's too mainstream

Good logic. ;)
zooming, human aimbotting, pulling the trigger within one second, faster than a less skilled opponent(who can't QS hence they just NS a lot) who will try to spray and pray noscope you. And thanks to the easy spread of the noscoped sniper on AC(currently) those people have a chance :(
Any other fps noscoped bullets fly off 50 miles east.
Thanks given by:
Blowback Suicide Gib - Set a nade under you, have it blow you forwards towards an enemy as they throw a nade, the nade bounces off you and back at the enemy, but unfortunately, you're going so fast you get rammed into the enemy as the nade explodes. Suicide Gib.
Thanks given by:
Nightmare Wrote:pulling the trigger within one second
If you take a whole second to snipe me, you'll be full of SMG bullets before you get there!
Thanks given by:
that was @ osok =p
nonetheless 1 second smg kill sounds scary, and I want you on my team if we ever end up in the same game. XD
Thanks given by:
I've done most of those headshots but....

Eat ma skillz?
Thanks given by:
LOL Nice all! xD 360 no scoping is pretty sweet. I'll post a vid of my nade jump splatter sometime.
Thanks given by:
Mykegregory, it's pretty nice ;)

Ruthless, kudos!
Thanks given by:
bind X [ sensitivity 1000; onrelease [ sensitivity 1.8 ] ]
1080° headshot, here I come... :>
Thanks given by:
the airborne head shot is easy, i do that every day
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 11, 03:59AM)Ruthless Wrote: I've done most of those headshots but....
snip video*
Eat ma skillz?

atleast i had the decency to teabag them afterwords! XD
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 11, 04:59PM)SuperSniper Wrote: the airborne head shot is easy, i do that every day
Anyone with average sniper skill can do that. But actually doing a 360 airborne no scope headshot is not your everyday thing.
Thanks given by:
Done four of them online, and five to my little brother offline.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 11, 06:58PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(28 Feb 11, 04:59PM)SuperSniper Wrote: the airborne head shot is easy, i do that every day
Anyone with average sniper skill can do that. But actually doing a 360 airborne no scope headshot is not your everyday thing.
exactly my point
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 12:59AM)Prime Wrote: Done them all.. easily..

Trust me, he has -.-
Thanks given by: