Best shots?
I was wondering what you people thought was the coolest shot anyone could do.

Here's a few I could think of:
360 degree Head Shot - Jumping into a 360 and getting a head shot to finish it off.

Nade Jump - A grenade propels you forward for a close up splatter. (I have actually done this :D)

Nade Jump Head Shot - A grenade propels you forward for a head shot.

Clothes line - An enemy jumps forward off a ledge only to be sniped in their chest, resulting in them falling flat on their back.

Airborne No-scope Head Shot - Jumping off a ledge, building, or tower and head shot'ing an enemy in midair without using your scope.

Backwards Edge Jump Head Shot - Running backwards and jumping off an edge while head shot'ing an enemy in midair.

180 degree Edge Jump Head Shot - Jumping off an edge, turning a full 180 degrees to head shot your opponent. (Shad-99 Did this to me..)

Blowback Gib - Get a nade thrown at you while you're running towards the enemy, nade bounces off your chest, and gibs the enemy who threw it at you while you get blown backwards.

Blowback Gib Head Shot (Of awesomess) - Get a nade thrown at you while you're running towards the enemy, nade bounces off your chest, and gibs the enemy who threw it at you while you get blown backwards. As you're blowing backwards, headshot an enemy. (No scoping makes it even more sexy, if you succeed, please upload a demo so we may drool over it {Well... maybe not drool})

Backwards Ladder Head Shot - Climbing up a ladder backwards and scoring a head shot on an enemy.

xD I've only succeeded in a few of these. Some are more difficult than others. Feel free to state your favorite from the list or post a new tricky shot. I'll edit the list when needed.
Thanks given by:
Done them all.. easily..
Thanks given by:
Pics(or demos) or it didn't happen ;D
Thanks given by:
Oooh, prime now made it a showoff thread!
I have done all excluding the 360 and njhs.
Correction: "Clothes" Not "Close"

Adding to the thread:
How about running up the ladder backwards while getting chased at douze headshot? Priceless.
Thanks given by:
Adding to "Achievements Script: über l33t h4x0rz Edition"
Thanks given by:
I've only done the clothesline, as it happens naturally in some osok games.
Haven't even tried the rest, I don't play to do "trick" shots. Thats what billiards is for :)

edit: have done nade jumps in bot matches for fun but rifle jumping is easier/more fun/less damage in game.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Oooh, prime now made it a showoff thread!
I have done all excluding the 360 and njhs.
Correction: "Clothes" Not "Close"

Adding to the thread:
How about running up the ladder backwards while getting chased at douze headshot? Priceless.
Wow. I really typo'd there.
I didn't know you could go up a ladder backwards! :O I've only played for 2~ months still learning new things

Quote:Adding to "Achievements Script: über l33t h4x0rz Edition"
I smell a hint of sarcasm, but maybe it's just my allergies... If not, I'm glad I helped.
Thanks given by:
I like the Airborne no scopes the best, especially when you jump down from a high ledge and the guy is right underneath you. Definitely an epic moment ;D
Thanks given by:
^this, except I prefer quickscopes.
Thanks given by:
i reckon quickscopes are possible the gayest thing ever
Thanks given by:
Blowback Gib-Get a nade thrown at you while you're running towards the enemy, nade bounces off your chest, and gibs the enemy who threw it at you while you get blown backwards. As you're blowing backwards, headshot an enemy.
Thanks given by:
What about the 720 no scope toeshot? Or the 1080 no scope pinky shot?
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 02:03AM)Vermi Wrote: i reckon quickscopes are possible the gayest thing ever

umad?
Thanks given by:
Backwards-edge-jump-behind-enemy-and-headshot shot or the similar Edge-jump-behind-enemy-while-doing-180 shot.
Thanks given by:
Added the suggested ones(Thanks!). Feel free to post your demos!
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 02:57AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(26 Feb 11, 02:03AM)Vermi Wrote: i reckon quickscopes are possible the gayest thing ever

umad?

Quickscoping used to be cool, now it's too mainstream
Thanks given by:
Quick scoping isn't as great of a feat on AC, simply because you don't score extra points whether you scope or no-scope.
Thanks given by:

I always do this on ac_desert3. I run up teh ladder in the RVSF base and then jump back and shoot teh dude.
Thanks given by:
I said edge-jump, not ledge jump.

[Image: edgejump.png]

[Image: edgejump.png]
Thanks given by:
Wow, you even prepared graphics! I'm impressed! *edits* Sorry
Thanks given by:
- Chainsaw a zombie from behind
http://www.filedropper.com/ZombieCut
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 04:52AM)V-Man Wrote: - Chainsaw a zombie from behind
http://www.filedropper.com/ZombieCut

Thanks for giving me a heart attack! I had no idea my sound was up so loud xD
Thanks given by:
To go up a ladder backwards, first press and hold W, and press and hold S.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 07:34AM)SnowOak Wrote: To go up a ladder backwards, first press and hold W, and press and hold S.
Thanks, good to know :]
Thanks given by:
or bind this to your normal backward button:
forward; backward
Thanks given by:
My favourite 'shots' are well-placed nades that take out the flag-bearing opposition, just as s/he's about to score. Getting it so close that the two flags are interlocking wins extra points.
Thanks given by:
done most the headshot ones.
but i'm working on a 360 headshot, or atleast a 360 kill for my next montage. ;)
Thanks given by:
9040 no scope knee shots are so ftw.
Thanks given by:
one of my coolest shot was when 1.1 was out and I just played a match in 1.0. I jumped behind a corner in d3 (from cla base to the akimbo), turned myself 45°, got surprised by seeing my mate and his enemy fighting, no scope-luck shot boom headshot while jumping :D
Thanks given by:
I preffer not to go airborne. Makes me feel dizzy.
Thanks given by: