Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(07 Oct 12, 02:49PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: YWC: If I were including 1x1's in matches (and by matches I meant inters/CMs) then I wouldn't have said douze and desert aren't played that often (I would know, I've voted douze in 1v1s before :3).
So we were talking about another kind of match then :) anyway you understood the point when i said that depot had a simple lay-out.
Quote:If you continue with that argument, you could say that a bunch of maps are rather "simple"...
Yes? Thats what i say and what is true...
Quote:As klein said, shad-99's maps would be fun for pubs for sure (as they are presently), but I'm not so sure about for matches. He wasn't at all implying that shad-99 was "whining" - you brought that up! :P
At least the point was that shad-99 shouldnt act ungratefull because: hey his maps are played often on pubs. But the whole point of this is not if his maps are good for matching or not. The thing is if the argument klein gave was good. In my idea it wasnt because the 'simpleness' of a lay-out doesnt imply 'bad matchmap'. Thats all.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by YesWeCamp - 07 Oct 12, 04:02PM