LAN game but no internet
This is the last post I'll make in this thread about eftertanke.

eftertanke,
1). I dont know what your deal is but im just not seeing your angle here. The title on this thread is "LAN game but no internet". So for you to stand behind,

[The point is that we already have dozens of empty servers reporting to the MS and we don't need more. Especially not ones run by people who are going to come back here with complaints that their server is "being hacked" or that people are "evading bans." If you aren't intelligent enough to figure out that the information provided on the Wiki and docs is the same that was given to you here, you're going to end up being a headache in the future]

makes no sense. Im on a company LAN that has no internet... none... not even dialup... not even a tethered signal... nothing... so all this babble is just you making up an excuse to be GOD on a forum.

2). Its obviously not as clear cut as you think it is because before V-man posted there were like three different guesses using master servers and god knows what else.

3). [If I were you I'd watch your language and attitude.] Dont threaten me, when you started up with the attitude in the first place with your "if you had" crap. I mean seriously are you going to slap me down with your intangible backhand. NO.

and 4). For the record, some of you here are beginning to sound like Linux-RTFM-command-line-man-page-snobs, which I despise. Those are the worst kind of people because they actually believe that they are advancing mankind with their arrogant belittling, when in fact they are doing just the opposite. I'll say no more about it, I just thought I'd get it off my chest though. -Darkbee

Just wanted to put that up one more time because it says so much. After that comment you proceed to flame him like you have some online vendetta against anyone who doesnt understand command line BS.

(21 Dec 10, 06:03AM)Bullpup Wrote: V-Man said it best, go with god.

Rule#22 eftertanke.

I hope the LAN party went swimmingly! Tell us how it went please.

It went great Bullpup, we only played about an hour but we all know how we rank in the office. We used to play COD MW (we still do) but its nice to mix it up. Weve just started to play C&C over LAN just recently so its cool to have a couple backups when you need to decide on a change. (usually its whoever gets the first knife kill, USUALLY gets to decide on whatever it is we were playing for... aka whos buying lunch, etc.)

Thanks for the help all.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
LAN game but no internet - by bfdm_mexi - 20 Dec 10, 07:31PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by samsattF - 20 Dec 10, 07:49PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by bfdm_mexi - 20 Dec 10, 08:21PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by eftertanke - 20 Dec 10, 08:26PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by bfdm_mexi - 20 Dec 10, 09:04PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by Darkbee - 20 Dec 10, 09:29PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by bfdm_mexi - 20 Dec 10, 09:54PM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by Zarjio - 21 Dec 10, 12:25AM
RE: LAN game but no internet - by bfdm_mexi - 21 Dec 10, 01:00AM