Help!
OK, so I need some help here. This may seem to be an EXTREMELY nooby question, but how do I: 1. connect to a online server and spawn as a human, not a ghost and 2. Re-spawn again in a single player DM?
Thanks given by:
Click the mouse to spawn. If you cannot spawn, it may be either an arena game mode (spawn only at the start of a new round) or lag.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 10, 10:15PM)mogthor Wrote: OK, so I need some help here. This may seem to be an EXTREMELY nooby question, but how do I: 1. connect to a online server and spawn as a human, not a ghost and 2. Re-spawn again in a single player DM?

It sounds like this is your first FPS I'll try to explain as easy as I can.

1. Esc > Multiplayer > Join a server > click on a server. Once in, click and you will spawn as a human

2. You can't re-spawn and suddenly be in single-player DM. If you re-spawn then you re-spawn in the same map and mode until the mode and map is changed. To play singleplayer then: Esc > Singleplayer > Bot Deathmatch > Select difficulty > select amount of bots

Thanks given by:
Thank you all!! Just after I posted this, i figured it out but thanks anyway. But, what I meant to say was "How do you re-spawn in a bot DM after it has started and you have died?" And, I have played a few online FPSs including BZflag, AVA, and Solder Front, but in none of them you have to click to re-spawn, so it is sort of a new concept for me. Anyway, thanks again for the help and I hope my stay at the AC forums is a good one.
Thanks given by: