CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
since his first post he was selling servers.
when he stopped giving servrs for free, then he was asked to remove the post ..
he advertises here on the forum for several days. And just when he finished offering free servers have you seen this?
Nahhh, you guys were waiting for the reaction from the community.
Moreover, the precedent has already been opened with the money request made ​​in another thread.
I know that the servers are in the hands of few people. The servers offered by Ethiixx may not be such a bad idea.

I asked in another post how much it costs to have a master server in duplicate. This was answered evasively ... Was told it would be more expensive than I could afford. lol
So was made ​​a clamor for the community to donate ... then, receive $ 200 and believe it is a fortune!

It really is very confusing to understand what happens. For ordinary people is impossible. But if the idea is to create a closed group of crony, is working.

Also it's fun to see the explanations on how the money is used. If people knew what it takes for MasterServer or to host a few pages, they would understand where's the fun.

Open gate, open mind, opensource.

Nahh,
Not! Please, have mercy! We are not idiots!
The rule is clear. The admins can do whatever they want. Well, do and be happy. But spare us these strange explanations ...
Ethiixx also offered money directly to the game.
The forum is full of these attempts to make money from the game, all went wrong.
What did work was done by a player outside the main group ... but now he was called to the group, lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers! - by 1Cap - 07 Feb 14, 10:28PM