[Image: caleb.jpg]

And when i go ingame it look like this :

[Image: 20100924_224144_ac_werk_BTDM.jpg]

This is my Skin :

[Image: skin.jpg]

How can i fix this?

-overKLOCKED
Thanks given by:
Its really cool that you actually did this.
I think AC implements some kind of blue filter, so I think you might have to compensate for that. Also there might be some option in the cfg file that you need to change, see what the default playermodels have in their cfg files.
Thanks given by:
you just had to make a caleb model didnt you
Thanks given by:
Isn't that the messiah model that was later converted into caleb model with the addition of the hat? It's a really old school model, doubt that overKLOCKED made it, I remember skinning it back in the day.

Anyways overKLOCKED are u just dragging/renaming the mdl model from quake2 into ac directory? Or did you convert the animations and do all the steps to get a player model to work for ac.
Thanks given by:
It pretty much looks like the sniper skin was applied to the player model instead of the supposed texture, on that ingame screenshot. Probably you've messed up some files there.

It looks too small, therefore I doubt he did any adjustments to make it fit AC.
Thanks given by:
wait... How'd you get the skin to grant the playermodel a wide-brimmed hat and cape?

As for skin orientation... Ask GD about it, he's got a great handle on the logistics of where things in the skin file should go.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Mr.Floppy is right. There is a sniper scope on his chest.
Thanks given by:
looks like Zorro
Thanks given by: