Make Demos To Windows Fromat
Is there anyway to take a demo file and convert it to a file that will work on windows media player? like is there a converter program?
Thanks given by:
A demo file is not the same as a video.
It records all the happenings on a given server at a given time.
This means that you can change what you're looking at, and from what angle, and at what distance, at any time during the replay of the demo. There is not a simple video format for this.

However, what it does mean is that you can get yourself a good desktop video recorder (I'm hearing a lot of good things about Fraps) and record a video of the demo from really good angles (though it may take a while to find these good angles).
In fact, you could record several videos of a single event from several different angles just to show how uber l33t your headshot was. :-P
Thanks given by:
Yeah I have Fraps but I was just wondering if you could. But I see what your saying, thanks for the info
Thanks given by:
I was soo sad when I learned that myself...
Thanks given by:
I have another question
I used a desktop video recorder to make a video, as you know the default gamma is very dark so i changed it but at the end the video is very dark as if I had recorded it with the default gamma
Why this happens?
Thanks given by:
Because the gamma setting in AC is applied to screen output, not to the graphics buffer (which is what the recorder captures). You'll have to edit the video after recording and change the brightness.
Thanks given by:
@ManInTheBox:

You may try to 'calibrate' your screen, setting proper values on the software tools and as far as possible, also on the screen itself. I guess it's not only AC happending to be too dark for you. Maybe that will fix it.
Thanks given by:
Maybe try this:
http://www.openmovieeditor.org/
Thanks given by:
Thanks a lot for the answers! I will try all these things :)
Thanks given by: