AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition BETA-1
Hello everybody

AssaultCube v1.3 Lockdown-Edition BETA-1 has been released.
This is a beta release - you can expect things to be broken and unstable.

Please make sure you delete your existing AC v1.3 profile folders before running the game. The folders are located at "[...]\My Games\AssaultCube\v1.3*" on Windows, "~/.assaultcube/v1.3*" on Linux, [...]/assaultcube/v1.3*" on Mac.

Changes since ALPHA-2 are as follows:
- Updated maps and preview pictures
- Improve current auth system #263
- Spectator fov bugfix #331
- Scrolling randomly selects menu items #329
- server side of getmap for non-coop #349
- togglespect updated to spectatemode 5 changes #344
- impossible to shoot #300
- Updated AC History (RAW)

Critical issues:
- NVidia driver crash - Does this happen to you as well?
- Enabling Vsync drops FPS to 2-7 - Does this happen to you as well?
- It has been flagged that there is unfinished work in the server/protocol of the game that could impact the game significantly. We are waiting for more information in order to analyze this.

Downloads:
- Windows
- Linux
- Mac

Further information:
- Known Issues here, here,here

Bug Reports:
We are kindly asking you to report any bugs on Github and don't forget to add "[release_1.3_beta1]" to the subject. Please always include a screenshot or video. Also, please check the known issues list to see if your bug was already reported. If one of the existing bugs is not properly resolved (it happens :) then please re-reopen the existing bug instead of creating a new one. Thank you!

Multiplayer:
Note, in order to see the proper server list:
- Press T and type /mastertype 0
- Navigate to Multiplayer->Force serverlist update
- Navigate to Multiplayer->Join a server

Thank you very much for your support.
Thanks given by: Gazda , xemi , SrPER$IAN , RandomPanda
on mac it says its damaged and needs ejecting, any fix? need to play cm.
Thanks given by:
It works for me. What MacOS version do you have? What is your gatekeeper settings? This can be found in System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> General -> "Allow apps downloaded from:"

See this article for more: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
Thanks given by: al3rt
Not crashing, but on Ubuntu 20.04 and Nvidia 390, I can only play at 1920x1080. Any other resolution will force me out of fullscreen (even when set otherwise) and/or crops the image. Other than that, it seems to work fine.
Thanks given by:
Nice work guys you are doing hard. Respect
Thanks given by:
I clicked the link for dropbox and it says link does not work. Where can i download this 1.3 release please?
Thanks given by:
Not sure where the linux version went if that's what you're asking about but you can snag a github copy via https://github.com/assaultcube/AC/archiv...se_1.3.zip. Unzip the folder, enter it and run ./assaultcube.sh

Just make sure you have the required dependencies: https://assault.cubers.net/docs/getstarted.html
Thanks given by: