ac_arctic2
After a long and tedious mapping session, ac_arctic2 is completed!
This map was made over the course of a 24 hour marathon mapping session.
I personally want to thank everyone who hung out with me on discord over that session and everyone who stopped by and helped lend a hand in mapping. That marathon session drug by at times and other times the hours just flew by. It was really a treat and something I've wanted to attempt for years now (completing a map in 24 hours). This map was like 99% completed within the 24 hour spawn. I just tidied up a few things after I had rested and had time to look back over it. All in all it was great fun and I think it produced a quality map.

To those who stopped by in any form to keep me company, I have left a bit of an easter egg for each of you. Your names have been added to the maps cfg file at the very top as a way to say thanks. But I will also give you a shout out as well here. Thanks again to these people who kept me company, it meant a lot and kept me going (in order of when they stopped by):
Robtics, B[], Rktnoob, harpia, LifeSvcks, Husk, RandomPanda, Chill, Snoosnoo, Zangetsu, X-Company, Pomps, Soulker, Emoposer, MorganKell, Nuts

Thanks again everyone and I hope you all enjoy the map!

ac_arctic2

[Image: gP7OdS8.jpg]
Thanks given by: RandomPanda , Felix-The-Ghost , YesWeCamp