Whose left?
I see some oNe and w00p players as well as some old Pi ones.

Is that really all that is left?
Thanks given by:
aCKa servers are still up but idk if any of their members still play.
Thanks given by:
Yeah I mean I can see who often plays on ActionFPS but I was wondering if any of the old guard are still lurking on the forums.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 18, 03:52PM)Jason Wrote: Yeah I mean I can see who often plays on ActionFPS but I was wondering if any of the old guard are still lurking on the forums.
All left around 1 or 2 year ago, too late to ask them to get back
Thanks given by:
Qwake wive
Thanks given by:
still #1
Thanks given by:
@Honor that'd be MyS mate :) anyway, being #1 at this game was only relevant between 2009 - 2013, you're a bit late to the party.

[Image: 609824dd83d926233f5d36366add231c.png]

EDIT: Historical Top 10: https://forum.cubers.net/thread-4130-page-2.html - I think you get mentioned once in a best improved list haha. I think I'm on every page. Just saying ;)
Thanks given by:
Jason was just that batty who think he knew, aka 1v1 me on the tube, pusscake.

Just kidding babe, we all know w00p was #1 respected clan followed by who the f.. knows. But AC ain't bout that now

Also how did u get a leadership position at mys,. Did u youserp the Kaiser? Where's waffles Jason?
Thanks given by:
what?
Thanks given by:
yep
Thanks given by:
Well, I'm on today. 1 Server with 8 people playing TOSOK maps, and 1 server with a solitary idler. Sad.

Edit* I take that back, had a couple inters with me, ShootMup, fede, and AhotChick. Fun times. Still pretty slow on the servers. Is stef still around or no?
Thanks given by:
I check forums approximately twice a year to find maybe 4-5 new posts since my last check. Pretty insane how this game died down so quickly. It's not even a bad game. I would still play if it wasn't dead.
Thanks given by:
My god, this game is still alive.
Thanks given by:
(17 May 19, 07:02PM)Arnold*-* Wrote: My god, this game is still alive.

Just 1 full CTF server, a couple of tostok servers with 2-6 players in them each and that's it.
Thanks given by: