Thank you
Thx for banning me and a few other people for no reason. FYI as of next month I am changing my place of living. Therefore, I strongly advise you to blacklist whole country of Poland. Since I will be able to play on public servers anyway, and I assume that has been driving you insane for the last couple of months. What's more, I am still able to play CMs and inters since those servers aren't listed on the MS - how can you live with that?

cheers
Thanks given by:
i can't kill people on pub anymore. How am i going to have fun now??? Going out???
Thanks given by:
Can grenadier or medusa or yourself write something? Then we can realize what happened ty
Thanks given by:
Also it will be nice to remove SOMEONELSE blacklist ma'am/sir.... he is not brabus lmfao how you cbl'd SE
Thanks given by:
was cbl, not anymore. thanks
Thanks given by:
Do not use cheat. Do not evade bans. Do not be xenophobic. Do not be a troll. Do not be an impersonator guy. Do not be a teamkiller. Do not be the Undead. Do not be Normann. Do not be LeXus. Do not be Wagner. Do not be Feh. Do not be a 108/6 forum user ... and everything will be fine ....
I am wrong?
Thanks given by:
Hm no, i heard they were trying to ban cheater, which am i obviously not
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 18, 08:19PM)1Cap Wrote:  be a 108/6 forum user ... and everything will be fine ....
I am wrong?

Idk
Fearless is the 5th or 6th ex-cheater who is un-officially announcing " I do not care "
You might want to ask him "Try not to be an ex-cheater" or sth like that, uh huh?
IDK whats your mental or physical problem but i hope you get better soon
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 18, 12:25AM)mhsaleh Wrote:
(25 Oct 18, 08:19PM)1Cap Wrote:  be a 108/6 forum user ... and everything will be fine ....
I am wrong?

Idk
Fearless is the 5th or 6th ex-cheater who is un-officially announcing " I do not care "
You might want to ask him "Try not to be an ex-cheater" or sth like that, uh huh?
IDK whats your mental or physical problem but i hope you get better soon

Whats the deal about dont cheat stay clear? There are so much tryhard cheater on pubs which you dont notice.
For Example, yesterday i played 1v1 against insane he was losing so hard. And then oh wonder his ping went to 1000 - 2000 and he get frags as a ghost. Maybe it was lag i dont care. Yes some people like SOMEONEELSE was banned accidently from AC. But as you know grenadier and Medusa are in the discord group and they will answer if you want to get unbanned.
Thanks given by: