Double barreled shottie - AC shotgun model/skin
Ever since I failed to import my 13k+ faces model to AC and failed, I've been trying to keep my models as simple/effective as possible

96 verts boiii

[Image: DN56x8D.png]

NOTE: I uploaded this file about 3 times doing minor to major changes and these screenshots are from the first batch, so please don't be mad if the actual model is 5 pixels off

Thanks to D3M0NW0LF and d3f3nd0g for explaining a few things to me. Also I finally decided to read the world model article, and I've created menu + world models for this one (it looked ridiculous in world without scaling). 

The model is delivered with RVSF + CLA textures, but you can also use it without the team script.

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!lYM2SYRQ!jQsWYjqYCZhRv...MoTY5lXvRM
Thanks given by: D3M0NW0LF
I am extremely impressed with both how fast you learn, and how quickly you are to adapt and perform as a result! Heck you even nailed the packaging, which is very nice. I am also extremely happy with the quality of the mod, you did well! Please keep up the good work!

The only thing that's odd with this mod (though I can see some creative uses with it) is you picked particle 0 (which is the base particle used for entities and fake debris scatter when shooting a surface) instead of particle 10 (muzzleflash) with the base shotgun file (FFA). See examples below.

//Your version: md3emit tag_muzzle 0 15 30

//Default: md3emit tag_muzzle 10 50 75
The interesting thing though with using particle 0, is it gives off a feeling / illusion of actual pellets leaving the gun, which is a very nice change, and as a result makes the weapon feel more... how do I want to say this, real?

10/10 dude, please don't stop making mods!
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 18, 02:49AM)The only thing that\s odd with this mod (though I can see some creative uses with it) is you picked particle 0 (which is the base particle used for entities and fake debris scatter when shooting a surface) instead of particle 10 (muzzleflash) with the base shotgun file (FFA). See examples below. Wrote:
//Your version: md3emit tag_muzzle 0 15 30

//Default: md3emit tag_muzzle 10 50 75

Oh, I just didn't know that the code is "tag_muzzle [particle] [frame] [frame]", i thought that all 3 are frames. I'm gonna keep that in mind.

Thanks for the approbation, you made my day ^-^
Thanks given by:
You're more than welcome, also you are wrong once again. :P

"tag_muzzle" [particle] [speed] [size] ;P
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 18, 01:10PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: You're more than welcome, also you are wrong once again. :P

"tag_muzzle" [particle] [speed] [size] ;P

Roger that
Thanks given by: