How about a dedicated thread for models?
I've been playing AC for quite a while now and got pretty bored of the standard weapon/player models. I know there's gamebanana and some french (or idk what) site with models for AC, but they seem disconnected from the main forum. How about admins pin a new thread to the modelling board so people (like me) can share their work with their fellow AC players? 

Also, the modelling guide link isn't working anymore

Btw.: What is the face limit for md3?
Thanks given by:
A new dedicated thread would be nice, but not needed per say, as there is gamebanana and quadropolis (and stef's akimbo 2 github I suppose).

As far as the modeling guide link goes, ac-akimbo has been down for a while (and by the looks of it, will remain that way forever). Though if you need any help with modeling, |HP| is of great help.

As far as face limits go.. I'm not sure if you mean in general, or just in AssaultCube's span of limitations... The general rule in the later reguard, the less amount of faces, the better. Higher poly models (let's just throw a range here of about 5-10k) tend to bog down the engine, especially on older / low end computers (which the game was originally designed in mind for). Ideally you will want a hud weapon (the one you see on your own screen and hold) to be below 2k faces.. Though, there is no set limit in stone... Hopefully this will be of some use to you.
Thanks given by: 1Cap