Poll: read post title.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
never
40.00%
2 40.00%
have a sit and wait
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Waiting..
When you are gonna release the next epic and extremely massive and addictive version with new stuff like  new weapons, vehicles and the new modes (battle royale maybe?)?

Waiting for answers...... 

XD
Thanks given by:
When It's done
Nxt question

You need answer? 1st you must explain why do you ask it, else you will hear these kind of answers : " When It's done "
But in simple words, seems stef is away and when he gets back, dont expect good or bad version, only enjoy what will come out as ac 1.3 ( if we think it will happen )
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 18, 11:38PM)mhsaleh Wrote: When It's done
Nxt question

You need answer? 1st you must explain why do you ask it, else you will hear these kind of answers : " When It's done "
But in simple words, seems stef is away and when he gets back, dont expect good or bad version, only enjoy what will come out as ac 1.3 ( if we think it will happen )

https://mpx-ac.blogspot.com/2018/12/como-cierre.html (I know it is Spanish but..)

the battle royale was something silly, I know. It was a joke. But if you go to my blog and download the map I was working on, you will see that I want to do something different at least for maps.
Thanks given by: